Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!
    I really love acting and my drama lesons and am finishing my gcse course at the moment. I am not going to take it on for a level simply bcos i am already doing art and everyone is saying u shouldnt do two creative thingys and it is a lot of work. (btw dont say 'dont do art' cos i love that as well).

Do you think I should audition 4 the National Youth Theatre? I do not know if I am good enough though? What shall I do?

Any one got any advice?

Thanx sooo much if u can help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Hi everyone!
    I really love acting and my drama lesons and am finishing my gcse course at the moment. I am not going to take it on for a level simply bcos i am already doing art and everyone is saying u shouldnt do two creative thingys and it is a lot of work. (btw dont say 'dont do art' cos i love that as well).

Do you think I should audition 4 the National Youth Theatre? I do not know if I am good enough though? What shall I do?

Any one got any advice?

yeah, go for it! What have you got to lose? a friend of mine is in it and he loves it! good luck, and at the risk of sounding horribly cliched, follow your dreams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHAD)
    Hi everyone!

Any one got any advice?

Audition anyway, wats the worst that could happen, you fail, if you fail u r in the same position as not auditioning. Take both drama and art if you love them, but it depends wat you wanna do at uni, if you want an academic you cant really take to arty subjects

ReputationRep:
    if the worst that can happen is a mild dose of rejection, then try it out. You'll either get the result you thought you would, or be pleasantly surprised. Not a bad choice really.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.