aren't W's silent in front of R's :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
    aren't W's silent in front of R's :p:
    Yeah, good point :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avsbabes)
    Yeah, good point :rofl:
    lol, anyway, its supposed to be named after the god Ra or something, and its just about the most powerful card in the game (if we are talking standard stats, its 4000/4000, or from reshef or something, but other games have it different)

ReputationRep:
    lol, anyway, its supposed to be named after the god Ra or something, and its just about the most powerful card in the game (if we are talking standard stats, its 4000/4000, or from reshef or something, but other games have it different)
    Erm... I don't no much about yu-gi-oh, but that sounds pretty good to me :p:

What's are your favourite cards in MTG?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beast-man)
    Erm... I don't no much about yu-gi-oh, but that sounds pretty good to me :p:

What's are your favourite cards in MTG?
    well high end 0 sacrifices are 2000+ attack (usually with some sort of downside, or 1900 with none), one sacrifice are around 2500, 2 sacrifice around 3000, so for three sacrifices you'd expect something that strength (though Blue eyes ultimate dragon is 4500 attack, you need to have three blue eyes white dragons on the field to get it, which is hard).

Anyway, i've always had a soft spot for Thicket Elemental, although it is pretty costly, especially with the kicker, it always seems to play well for me.

If we are talking play factor, rather than personal preferences, i like the tinker deck, so something like phyrexian processor.

or there is always the hilarious Ach Hans Run!

ReputationRep:
    well high end 0 sacrifices are 2000+ attack (usually with some sort of downside, or 1900 with none), one sacrifice are around 2500, 2 sacrifice around 3000, so for three sacrifices you'd expect something that strength (though Blue eyes ultimate dragon is 4500 attack, you need to have three blue eyes white dragons on the field to get it, which is hard).

Anyway, i've always had a soft spot for Thicket Elemental, although it is pretty costly, especially with the kicker, it always seems to play well for me.

If we are talking play factor, rather than personal preferences, i like the tinker deck, so something like phyrexian processor.

or there is always the hilarious Ach Hans Run!
    Ah right cheers for that :yy:, I'll bear that in mind if I ever play yu-gi-oh :p:, although my brother has only got two blues eyes....

I quite like knight of the hokey pokey But my favorite card is akroma, angel of wrath
    http://essentialmagic.com is quite a good site, you can search up cards, combos and look at other peoples decks that they have made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beast-man)
    Ah right cheers for that :yy:, I'll bear that in mind if I ever play yu-gi-oh :p:, although my brother has only got two blues eyes....

I quite like knight of the hokey pokey But my favorite card is akroma, angel of wrath
    http://essentialmagic.com is quite a good site, you can search up cards, combos and look at other peoples decks that they have made.
    Ah, well i have 4, as well as 3 Creators, and a Chaos Dragon Envoy to the End... though i don't want to sound geeky about it (and 4 silfer the sky dragons)...

ReputationRep:
    Nice...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Does anyone want "Oxidda Golem" or "Dross Scoprion"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Does anyone want "Oxidda Golem" or "Dross Scoprion"
    *must...not...post...*

butbut they're a bit rubbish.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Shot Through The Heart)
    *must...not...post...*

butbut they're a bit rubbish.
    That might be why I found em on the floor *chucks em*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    That might be why I found em on the floor *chucks em*
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've found some good uns now!

ReputationRep:
    don't throw any cards, they are always worth something (especially to me, as i can't afford any of my own right now lol)

ReputationRep:
    bought some time spiral cards now, i'm really liking the return of flanking, and the way the retro cards work (i want the new lotus!!!)
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Mark has Star Trek trading cards now

ReputationRep:
    wow i havnt played this in like 3 or so years.
    i cant even remember how to play it anymore plsu i dont know anyone who plays it
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I need more slivers, they're too weak unless there are a large number of them, and mine keep getting burned

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I'm going to get back into the dark world of MTG this week One of the guys on my corridor used to play it, and we both said we fancied giving it a go, for old times sake, so are both getting our cards sent up from home. I'm strangely excited, how weird.

I've been doing some reading around the subject (as I like to do with any subject) and realised there's a whole world of CCGs and such out there I've never seen before. A few notable ones I thought looked interesting were the City of Heroes CCG and the Heroclix game - looks like a hybrid between CCG and more complex Warhammer style games.
    Anyone play these, or any other less popular games?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I need more slivers, they're too weak unless there are a large number of them, and mine keep getting burned
    Why not play that sliver stone thingy (can't remember the name of it), i got one, and its great for a sliver deck (and means you can take out one of the three main colours of slivers, and keep the deck balanced, though you need 4 i guess to get the most out of it)

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.