Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the abbreviation for 'you are' is you're NOT your.

good day :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, Katie.

ReputationRep:
    lol jkz....btw does ne1 knw hu has got the most number of posts on tsr?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackin boi)
    lol jkz....btw does ne1 knw hu has got the most number of posts on tsr?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb...sts&pp=30&ltr=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Thank you, Katie.
    No problem my darling :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to sticky this thread, either that or change all the offending thread titles manually
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just so people DO know the abbreviation for you are, it is 'You're'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)

good day :cool:
    I knew that but thank you anway
    why did you decide to tell everyone ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niaya)
    Because lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots of people don't know.

ReputationRep:
    i think most people are too lazy to put the ' in it so they say your rather than you're! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    Because lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots of people don't know.
    right ok then
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Niaya)
    Everyone should know this, but many actually don't. Either that or they're just lasy.

By the way, if anyone here has perfect grammar with a hint of insanity, they should join the Board of Directions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    Everyone should know this, but many actually don't. Either that or they're just lasy.

By the way, if anyone here has perfect grammar with a hint of insanity, they should join the Board of Directions
    that board is scary!

ive got a media exam in 50 mins
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    that board is scary!

ive got a media exam in 50 mins
    The board does indeed seem scary when you're not a member. But everything becomes so much clearer if you join.

ReputationRep:
    What is the board of directions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    The board does indeed seem scary when you're not a member. But everything becomes so much clearer if you join.
    ah hem!

<<<<points to cazzi ....

cazzi wanna be member ?????
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Niaya)
    What is the board of directions?
    A society that offers advice to people who are new to the site, as well as being a bit crazy at the same time. Check out the website, there is a link in my sig.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    ah hem!

<<<<points to cazzi ....

cazzi wanna be member ?????
    PM ~mOI~, the leader of the board!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    I'm tempted to sticky this thread, either that or change all the offending thread titles manually
    I think you should sticky :p:
    Afterall we are supposed to be helping students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK)
    Noo....if onli you would of told me that like a week ago when i had my english exam..i hope they dont pick up on it!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.