Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, i'm getting the top of my ear pierced n need 2 no which one is the 'gay ear'. hehe. , i dont wanna get it done in the wrong one!!

ReputationRep:
    left...

ReputationRep:
    i didnt know the gay thing counted for girls aswell.....i had mine done when i was bout 12 -didnt realise it was the gay side so a few weeks later i had2 go back and do it again..
    :mad: the pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    left...
    left is gay or left is hetero?? I only wanna go thru this pain once, lol

ReputationRep:
    Left is gay

ReputationRep:
    left is gay... no wait left is hetero! :p:

ReputationRep:
    google finds mixed reports :P

ReputationRep:
    hmm, yea thats wot i found, my frend got his left done n he sed thats hetero, but i thought different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaredashell)
    Ok, i'm getting the top of my ear pierced n need 2 no which one is the 'gay ear'. hehe. , i dont wanna get it done in the wrong one!!
    I have my right one done. When I got it done I asked the woman doing it, and she said it didn't really matter. Sorry- not very helpful!

ReputationRep:
    anyone who's said a particular ear is gay is stupid. get the side pierced that you don't sleep on, or the side that you don't use the phone on.

edit: and if you want to know which ear is the allegedly the one you get pierced if you're gay (sooooo 80s), it's the right one. you get the left one pierced if you're straight. note: this is now not the case and i think it's a load of *******s.

ReputationRep:
    I'm with Lauren.. hardly anyone knows or cares about that crap any more! I thought that to be gay you had to fancy people of the same sex, not have holes in your right ear :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    left is gay or left is hetero?? I only wanna go thru this pain once, lol
    both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I'm with Lauren.. hardly anyone knows or cares about that crap any more! I thought that to be gay you had to fancy people of the same sex, not have holes in your right ear :rolleyes:
    yes i agree why not get the one that looks good no one cares which ear you have peiced

ReputationRep:
    Actually tbh, I think any kind of piercing anywhere on the body looks rather gay

It is probably best for you to jsut get whatever side looks best or you don't sleep on as others have said

ReputationRep:
    right ear right queer...i think thats how the saying goes lol

ReputationRep:
    didn't know there was such a thing

ReputationRep:
    the right ear is the poofter one here in NI.

i dont bother with piercings though and the whole "OMG WHICH EAR" is silly.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha what a silly thread.
    There is no such thing as a gay ear :rofl:
    I have my left ear pierced twice, does that mean I am an ultra raving homosexual? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend had the same problem with his nipple lol

i have one on the left ear....but i have no choice! i cant have a peircing on the other!

and im bi....lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    my boyfriend had the same problem with his nipple lol

i have one on the left ear....but i have no choice! i cant have a peircing on the other!

and im bi....lol
    That's so silly.
    I have my left nipple pierced.

I must be incredibly gay.. :eek:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.