The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol yeah i thought it was quite hard, i always knew that the paper was going to be hard but that was something else. You only need about 30% for a C so i think i should be okay. Bit i struggled on most was that bloody infant school one.
Reply 2
Yeah everyone I know found both papers really difficult so I'd imagine they'd be low. I'm not sure about this (just a guess) but I reckon it will be about 25/50 on foundation to get a C and 30/50 on higher to get an A :cool: Hope so anyway! A lot of my mates got mixed up on dijons speciality which was mustard...
Reply 3
I hated that paper. It actually took me ages to think abotu what to write, even in the multiple choice ones it took my ages, i had to guess most.
Reply 4
Yeah I did higher and I reckon I spent longer on the foundation bit which I thought was more difficult...
Reply 5
I initially thought it was a bit hard but after reading the questions thoroughly the answers were quite easy to get, hopefully i got about 45/50
Reply 6
what did everyone get for the last one...something about a shop notice.
i was running out of time and just put
the shop is closing down and moving address....:eek:
Reply 7
It wasn't that it was difficult, it just took a long time to work out the answers...
Reply 8
Shop notice? I don't remember that question!
Reply 9
I initially thought it was a bit hard but after reading the questions thoroughly the answers were quite easy to get

Ditto :smile: I panicked a bit at first, especially with the double negative (...non sans difficulte...) then once i settled into the paper i found it fairly easy :biggrin: Thought it was v.v.v. funny they had an excercise on heat in todays weather - it was such a coincidence!
Reply 10
Shop notice? I don't remember that question!

Don't worry, there wasn't anything about a shop notice
Reply 11
? The last question on that paper was about a couples camping business, the last question was 'what are their plans for the future?' And it was to continue the business etc etc
Reply 12
ali_p

Don't worry, there wasn't anything about a shop notice

o lol nvm me....i probley done a different exam board or something..
their so confuzing
I put that the changing rooms were upstairs and it was one per unit.
I agree that it was quite a tricky exam but it wasn't too bad
egoneo
I initially thought it was a bit hard but after reading the questions thoroughly the answers were quite easy to get, hopefully i got about 45/50

its out of 45 :biggrin:
Reply 15
its out of 45

????? OCR is definitely out of 50!
Reply 16
I think foundation is /45 higher /50
Reply 17
I think foundation is /45 higher /50

I think so too :smile:
Reply 18
What q did everyone find the hardest??? I personally though the bungee jumping one was, although i managed to work it out in the end :biggrin: The teachers excercise was simply a case of match up the grammer - most only had 1 answer that would work gramatically
Reply 19
I'm almost certain that they're both out of 50. I was going to check the website but it appears to be down out the moment :frown:

Latest