Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have been trying to figure out what would be a good summer job and came across mystery shopping!LOL you get paid to go shopping :p:

But seriously has anyone ever done this, what is it like to do and what is the usual pay??? i am sceptical that being paid to shop rely exists!

This is the site i found www.retaileyes.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty**b)
    Have been trying to figure out what would be a good summer job and came across mystery shopping!LOL you get paid to go shopping :p:

But seriously has anyone ever done this, what is it like to do and what is the usual pay??? i am sceptical that being paid to shop rely exists!

yeah it does, we get one every month come into our branch of Tesco. they just have to fill in a review of each department, theres certain questions they have to ask to meet targets and make the staff do different tasks to see how well they perform. looks like a good job to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty**b)

My friend reccommended this site to me a few weeks ago because she's done it a few times. However, I never seem to find *anything* near enough - the nearest job was about 40 miles away, which when you're getting paid like a tenner, is a bit extreme.

ReputationRep:
    i got one once at kfc but didnt do it in the end, its only a fiver for doing it, and you get free food. its not a job, just an odd bit of money but i mean odd! like a fiver a month or sumat.

ReputationRep:
    Bah. I've registered with so many of these sites and have yet to find a job I can do.

ReputationRep:
    Retail eyes isn't that great. There's another website I (JUNO) am a member of, and I'll tell you when I get home!

ReputationRep:
    It's really not worth it, it's much easier just to get a real job lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.