A guy sitting on a GIRLS' lap.... Watch

lukejoshjedi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Nothing happens.....right?

as in the girl doesn't get aroused, cos how could they from a dudes' ass on them..... :indiff:
ogloom
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I weight 450lb, so last time I tried this, I crushed the girl I was sitting on to death. I am still shedding parts of her that fused to my skin as I sat on her. Yesterday I pooped an elbow.
lodzinski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i weigh 14 stone. i dont WANT the girl that's happy to have my fat arse in her lap to be aroused!
scarfaced
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sometimes wet farts happen
fran.ha
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
No its not arousing. Its annoying. This guy sat on my lap one night, I was like ermm... get off please? He was really heavy.
Anon the 7th
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it just looks strange :indiff:
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fran.ha)
No its not arousing. Its annoying. This guy sat on my lap one night, I was like ermm... get off please? He was really heavy.
Wow, are you sure he wasn't gay? Any guy who did this must be crazy. :s:
maljebo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
maybe she was really really really fat
machiavelli123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I once sat on what many people on tsr might call a 'curvy' girl. It was a hugely enjoyable experience for both of us, I intend to do it again sometime in the near future.
fran.ha
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
Wow, are you sure he wasn't gay? Any guy who did this must be crazy. :s:
Pretty sure he wasn't gay. It was bloody annoying. I didn't even know him that well (well, I went to primary school with him for four years and was friends with him then, then this happened after a whole seven years of not speaking). It was incredibly weird.
Gammo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
if she is aroused, you wouldn't know because girls don't get hard. lol
CharlieNoir
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
occasionaly my boyfriend will sit on my lap, but it's just uncomfortable. He's not big in any sense, but his muscle is heavy and he just crushes my legs =/
Syrokal
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I do it for a joke occasionally, its fun to watch the look on her face when she's trying to judge just how long she can bear the pain before having to hit me off.
Ted2500
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm a guy who occasionally sits on different girl friends' laps and I consider it to be fun. And it's nothing wrong with that, folks. As long as she's into the idea, why not trying it out? Every single person has a different genetic code, so don't expect all people to have the same preferences or hobbies. It just won't happen.
And no, it's not emasculating or submissive. It's just a normal act.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You bumped an 8-year-old thread :dong:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (10)
21.74%
No (36)
78.26%

Watched Threads