Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone doin unit 5 and 6 2moro AQA A?? unit 6 papers are so hard. any ideas on whats going to come up??

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, I'm so scared :bawling: I'm convinced I'm going to fail!

ReputationRep:
    yup i kno its bad 2 have negative attitude and all that but brain feels dead at the moment. unit 6 is a pain in the arse.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Unit 6! (I thought its was very easy though usually). I did unit 5 in Jan so no need to do that!

ReputationRep:
    im doin unit 6, did unit 5 in jan also. i think this yrs modules are easier than last yrs hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    Did unit 5 in january too which was easy. Doing Unit 7 tommorow though, long answer questions (last 3 questions) seem to be alright but the earlier ones always throw me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i too am doing module 6 tomorrow.

Anyone got any ideas on the possible questions for 5-6 marks?

ReputationRep:
    I've just done a paper from June 2003 and the big marks were on nerves and the passage of water through a plant, also xerophytes, so that may come up.

I just got 53% on that paper so I'm a lot happier now even though it tecnically doesn't matter what I get because I'm retaking the whole A2 course next year

ReputationRep:
    From the look of papers a largish cohesion-tension question is a dead cert. So make sure you know it well. Also I think something about ruminant digestion is due up about now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Did unit 5 in january too which was easy. Doing Unit 7 tommorow though, long answer questions (last 3 questions) seem to be alright but the earlier ones always throw me :rolleyes:
    kno exactly wot u mean with the long answer question, i lose stupid marks in the 2-3 markers. At least the grade bounaries seem fairly low. I got exactly 80% in jan in unit 5 having second thought about whether i should have retaken it now lol

ReputationRep:
    lol im still up revising.. i dropped 21 ums alone in my AS coursework and have to make up for it

8 papers to do before tomorrow morning cant wait

ReputationRep:
    easy peasy lemon squeezy.

ReputationRep:
    unit 6 was mean and hard! the last question sucked big time about the plants.

ReputationRep:
    Nah that was a good paper (Unit 6)

ReputationRep:
    might aswell discuss in the other thread - "Discussion" thread.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 21, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.