Turn on thread page Beta

Coldplay 27/28th June --Crystal Palace watch

ReputationRep:
    Ne1 going??
    how big is the stadium?? will we need 2 get there a while before doors open in order 2 be at the front?

CANT WAIT!!!

ReputationRep:
    Crystal Palace is big. I think the capacity is 25,000 seating but if everyone's on the pitch, God knows, it'll be great. And I imagine you'll have to be there HOURS before if you want the front.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's 40,000 capacity. I'm going on the 28th and I can't wait- will be seeing them twice in four days as I'm going to Glastonbury too- i'll be shattered by the end of it all!

Not going to on the 27th or 28th. Going to Bolton on July 4th though. To be at the front you shall probably have to be there very early despite the large capacity. At a very large gig last week after the doors being open for 15minutes the place was full right back to the sound tent!! Expect to queue for a few hours before the doors actually open if you want to be on the barrier.

Will be the fourth time I've seen Very excited!! Plus Elbow are supporting yay...

ReputationRep:
    Am going on the 28th with my dad (means I dont have to pay for tickets!!! lol) hmm, not sure he'll wanna queue up for ages before. I think i may have to leave him near the bar (theres got to be one there right?) and find him again after its finished! Or i'll sit on his shoulders the whole way through, then i wont need to be at the front!!!!

ReputationRep:
    hehehe going on the 28th, got my ticket right next to me,. hehehehehe
    Ift he doors open at 4pm what time do u think we will have to be there to get near the front? (not like at the very front at the barrier)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.