Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    .... I did not like the famous person/celebrity question- was hard!
    Other people at my school found it hard too!

Any thoughts about the paper?

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    er..it was stupid is all i can think of, i had to make up this whole wonderful celebrity wobble and how it bought happiness to my life, but i wrote much more in the friend section

ReputationRep:
    Freind section... that was the first question (yeh?)

How much did you write for the second question?

ReputationRep:
    I hate sicknesses and all that, I'm so rubbish at it. So what's the first question about? Sickness. I could think of no sicknesses in french so I made up my own one [angine]...do you think I'll get extra marks for being creative?

Well, that's french over for ever and ever for me. Woopdedoo.

ReputationRep:
    oh no i meant in the second section where they ask whats your bonne amis' qualities were and what you did together or something along the line, and i filled up all the pages i think

ReputationRep:
    lol i have no idea, i said je me suis casse la jambe parce que je suis tombee mon velo etc

ReputationRep:
    I just said j'ai mal a la tete easy

ReputationRep:
    you see i should have just come up with something as simple - instead coz i couldnt remember cold or flu in french i ended up saying i had lung cancer because i smoked lots and that its not too serious so i'll be back in school in a couple of months!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funkymonk)
    I hate sicknesses and all that, I'm so rubbish at it. So what's the first question about? Sickness. I could think of no sicknesses in french so I made up my own one [angine]...do you think I'll get extra marks for being creative?

Well, that's french over for ever and ever for me. Woopdedoo.
    Angine is the French for 'Angina'...which is a medical condition..!
    Good guess! Or you knew it already...lol

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was absolutely *****!!! for the illness question i wrote i went to a party and ended up getting a headache then i wrote j'ai casse mes doights! Which means i have broken me fingers i think??????? it was so bloomin crap!

And the celebrity question god, im one of those peeps who hates it when people are infatuated with celebs and that bloomin question comes up and i couldnt write jack all for just went blank and ridiculously ended up writing about Brad Pitt! Sorry just frustrated!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simon-J)
    Angine is the French for 'Angina'...which is a medical condition..!
    Good guess! Or you knew it already...lol
    Really? Wow, I never knew that...perhaps that's where it came from; my brain. Maybe it was trying to tell me something. At the time, this particular word popped out of nowhere when I couldn't find the word for "hurts" and I thought, hey better than leaving it blank...Yay, thanks for telling me that, mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piggy)
    you see i should have just come up with something as simple - instead coz i couldnt remember cold or flu in french i ended up saying i had lung cancer because i smoked lots and that its not too serious so i'll be back in school in a couple of months!
    lol, I'm sorry that made me laugh. I'm sure you won't get marked down because of that; as long as you got the content written correctly, it's all good. Hell, I wrote I had angina apparently and that I could get back to school next week and that I've been playing in my garden. Yep, with a heart condition.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was all good except i've made one stupid mistake... i put "ils ont" instead of "ils sont" for 'they are'.... do you think i'll get marked down a lot?

ReputationRep:
    I completely flopped on the last question!! My mind just went black!

My dreams of gettin an A are over!!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.