Turn on thread page Beta

Oasis- Love or Hate? watch

ReputationRep:
    So where do you stand??

I love the early stuff, and 'liked' the recent stuff but im sorta turning off them recently.

ReputationRep:
    Hate them, they suck, theyre over rated, nuff said

ReputationRep:
    I think they're great, going to see them on the 3rd, really looking forward to it.
    they're not overated, loads of critics hate them, but they still write great songs

*poll*

ReputationRep:
    i hate them, cant see any difference between them and any other bands playing that type of music.

I dont really like their music either.

*poll*
    yeah i agree

ReputationRep:
    absoutely hate them

ReputationRep:
    they used to be my favourite band ever...up untill the last few years, but i still consider them to be a very good...

so dont hate them...but dont love them anywhere near as much as i used to...

ReputationRep:
    Used to love them ... now I'm kind of indifferent.

ReputationRep:
    I like some of their songs, but I have no feeling either way about their recent stuff

ReputationRep:
    I have phases with them, at one stage I loved them...and went to see them live

Then I had a few years of not listening to them...

Now ive purchased 'Don't Beleive the Truth' and have contemplated going to see them live again.

Nearly all my music tastes are based on phases, and my love/hate of Oasis is no different.

Im aware they are not the most talented band out there, and have relied on their image too much...but there really is nothing better than being in a crowd of people singing along to one of their classics at a gig.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.