Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! All the way throughout our 2nd history paper we could here this ****ing ***** screaming her head off at some class! It was like soooo SOOOOO loud and in the end I asked the invigilator to get someone to tell her but she still persisted!!!

I wish I'd gone to see her after the exam and told her she wrecked out concentration - but I didn't, but, I have decided to find out who was using that classroom at the time and when Im next in school I'm gona go hunt the ***** down!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr soooo annoying!!

Has any1 else experienced this?

(Original post by red_roadkill)
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! All the way throughout our 2nd history paper we could here this ****ing ***** screaming her head off at some class! It was like soooo SOOOOO loud and in the end I asked the invigilator to get someone to tell her but she still persisted!!!

I wish I'd gone to see her after the exam and told her she wrecked out concentration - but I didn't, but, I have decided to find out who was using that classroom at the time and when Im next in school I'm gona go hunt the ***** down!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr soooo annoying!!

yeah, but normally in my school, we have teachers screaming their heads off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)

do you go to a state school by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bricktops)
    do you go to a state school by any chance?
    Errrm, yes, but it's a very good state school with very good behaviour in general. I think this silly cow just liked the sound of her own voice too much! She must be one of those types who shouts instead of talking...all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Ah the advantage of doing exams in the sports hall miles from anywhere...

If it makes you feel any better during my German Listening exam we were taken out of the sports hall because our tape recorders were distracting the Physics students (we were clicking...) so we were taken out part way through the exam and put in the ML block where normal lessons were going on!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What does going to a state school got to do with it?!?! In my school (independent) there are loadsssssss of bi*ches shouting at kids and because the buildings and next to each other you listen every single WORD!!!
    By the way... is that picture in the avatar you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    What does going to a state school got to do with it?!?! In my school (independent) there are loadsssssss of bi*ches shouting at kids and because the buildings and next to each other you listen every single WORD!!!
    By the way... is that picture in the avatar you?
    No lol, I wish!

This is me:

ReputationRep:
    Not quite, but in my biology mock last December the girl sitting in the row next to me kept coughing. I wouldn't have minded so much if she was actually ill but it was stupid little "Aheh heh" noises. Every ten seconds or so, I actually timed it at one point. It really did piss me off. Thankfully I wasn't the only one, so when we got out of the exam she had a huge crowd of people around her saying how irritating it was. Must have been quite a shock for one of the most "popular" girls...

ReputationRep:
    or they start cutting the grass right outside the hall

ReputationRep:
    there should be special dispensation for these disturbances, lol - no fewer than three mobile phones went off during our Computing CPT1 and 2 papers :\

ReputationRep:
    During M3 I had a year 11 start shouting that he wanted to leave as he'd finished his paper and they couldn't keep him there... blah, blah... Really kinda annoying but they said they'd send a note and ask for 'special considerations' due to the disturbance.

ReputationRep:
    Well today, not only was it boiling in my exam room, but it was Sport's Day on the field outside. Every now and again we could hear a LOUD HAILER (grrr) of a teacher shouting about the events and all the lower school cheering and shouting. Was highly distracting. xx

ReputationRep:
    During my exam today we had
    1) The ear-piercing fire alarm go off no less than four times
    2) A group of *****es screaming, shouting, and talking about their exploits with boys for approxiamately 2 hours
    3) Hot hot heat =/

Had it been a paper with some vaguely directed questions I wouldn't have minded so much, but since it was a media paper which just said "watch and compare these two texts with regards to context and institutions" it was a leetle bit annoying. You know, not being able to hear the bloody video an' all. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I guess I haven't had it too bad then. :eek:

What gets me is when the person behind or beside you doesn't have a tissue, and keeps snorting the snot back up, and you can hear *every* little drop of it and it makes you want to puke on your paper.

ReputationRep:
    Worst I had was year ten GCSE mocks(I think) and dispite warning to turn mobiles off, one went off in a girls bag, the bag was found and taken out, but not before the damage was done.. The student said after "I needed it on in case my mum rang" What stupid reason is that? Did she think she would be allowed to get up and answer it? :rolleyes:

Our A level tests this year are appaling, Since the school *supposedly* has no where else to put us(I can think of other better places :/) They close our common room down and puts most of the year 12/13 exams in there.... Worst idea ever really, since lessons continue next door, so if you get some kids who don't care you can hear them through the walls.
    The room itself is upstairs facing the main school courtyard,(the windows do nothing) so all you can hear during lesson change over is kids running around shouting and nothing being done about it, its even worse if you have an exam that goes on til after school because you get kids playing outside for ages until a teacher kicks them out... and worst of all, they saw fit to leave the school bell connected in the common room, so you have the bell going off as well... great. Why they don't put us in the sports hall all the time with the main exams I don't know. Have been tempted to complain to the HOY about it really.

Also has the disadvantage that post16 don't have anywhere to meet really the last few weeks of the year, so it means that year 13 slow drift away from eachother during mid may, which is kinda sad really...

ReputationRep:
    In my French exam there was a load of stupid girls outside the gym shouting and screaming, and they did that for about 20 mins. They probably only stoped cos they got sore throats or sumthing lol. School had finished about half an hour ago and they decided to stay behind and scream :confused: ...weird and very annoying!

ReputationRep:
    we had teachers being really loud out side our exam the invigilators sorted it out though

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.