Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    likewise....jst 2 more 2 go.

ReputationRep:
    You think Wednesday is unlucky. I finish next week! I've got history tomorrow, Physics on Wednesday extra Chemistry on Thursday and Extra physics on monday!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA not that long though...

ReputationRep:
    I have two tomorrow, so thats it!

ReputationRep:
    i had my last exam today!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo :party:

ReputationRep:
    I've finally finished my exams! Had my last one (french reading) today. It wasn't a good one to end on though as it was the worst exam of all. Good luck to everyone who hasn't finished yet!

ReputationRep:
    I had my last exam (double science) on thursday. Its great having no more exams! Althuough my school has work experiance next weel its not fair. I've officially left school but I still have to do work experiance

ReputationRep:
    I finish today - talk about saving the worst until last though, 2h30 Sociology exam, worth 80% on the marks!

ReputationRep:
    I have my physics exams in about a couple of hours so im having a cramming session. Then its food tech on friday which im not really worrying about. But i cant wait until thursday, my school is doing an Art Exhibition of all our work!!! WOOO! lol

ReputationRep:
    I finished yesterday yey

ReputationRep:
    finished on monday HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH THE REST OF UR EXAMS!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Two exams left.....religion, philosophy and ethics today (i really am gonna go do some revision) and stats (2 and a half hours of gradual torture) on friday......then i escape for 10 weeks! Yay!

ReputationRep:
    woo!! no more exams!!! well..1 more next wednesday, but thats maths module10 and doesnt count, so yay!

ReputationRep:
    Just finished this second. Can't believe there are no more endless nights of revision! Am now OFFICALLYm on holiday!

ReputationRep:
    I just finished w000t i still have work expericence but i'm that should be fun..then off on holidayyy

ReputationRep:
    I FINISHED WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO went and sat in the park alllll day bunning a fat spliff arrghhhhh i cant believe the summers actually here!!! yayayayyayayayayayyyaya

ReputationRep:
    ive finished!!!! leavers day mon, results day in august and no more blandford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more **** lower school!!!! yay!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I'm nearly finished. My first ICT exam seems like it was absolutely ages ago. Just got 2 45 minute science extension tests left now. Chemistry tomorow followed by physics on Monday.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.