Turn on thread page Beta

people watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why are so mkany people weird about uni? everyone should just tell their parents where they want to go like i did and if your parents love u enough they will let you go where you want.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Schoolhazard)
    if your parents love u enough
    What if they don't love you enough? Would you want to risk finding that out for sure?

It's all very well dishing out advice from a position of strength but trivialising someone elses concerns makes your advice worthless.

ReputationRep:
    Why are so mkany people weird about uni? everyone should just tell their parents where they want to go like i did and if your parents love u enough they will let you go where you want.
    you tryna say my parents dont love me? Ur parents may be easy going and letting u go away to uni, but others are over protective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    you tryna say my parents dont love me? Ur parents may be easy going and letting u go away to uni, but others are over protective.

ReputationRep:
    im not sayin that im sayin u should test their love and see wot they say

ReputationRep:

youve learnt the art of copy and paste, well done

ReputationRep:
    Thats not the point though, your parents want the best for you then they will try to get you to somewhere that they feel is good.

ReputationRep:
    im not sayin that im sayin u should test their love and see wot they say
    why!? They jus want me to live at home

ReputationRep:
    lol

oh dear its funny to see u angry kita

x

ReputationRep:
    well tell them no, if you want to go away then go they cannot stop you.
    maybe they will just tell u to never speak to them again, but that doesnt mean anything. They just dont love you. (lol)

My parents want me to ave the best opportunity at uni so they want me to go away so i am not surrounded by them all the time. The university life is about independence you dont have any.

Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    lol

oh dear its funny to see u angry kita

x
    I dont mind people saying what they feel, but when they get personal calling people weird cos theyre parents dont want them to go away to uni, it starts to get me angry. specially as she is a new member aswell, and that was her first post. sum people got no respect

ReputationRep:
    kita course they love u

there are many different loves

love for dogs

love for friends

love for family

you can love anything, and they love u

x

ReputationRep:
    well tell them no, if you want to go away then go they cannot stop you.
    maybe they will just tell u to never speak to them again, but that doesnt mean anything. They just dont love you. (lol)

My parents want me to ave the best opportunity at uni so they want me to go away so i am not surrounded by them all the time. The university life is about independence you dont have any.

Sorry
    i do have independance, thanks, you dont know me so stop typing the pooh thats coming out your mouth.

sorry if this thread is offensive to anyone you can delete it lol but theres no need for people like that

ReputationRep:
    well little miss perfect dont we think we know it all.

Just cause you are an old pensioner at this dont mean i have to give you respect and it dont mean you can tell me what to do.

love you x

ReputationRep:
    shcok hazard bloke why r u picking on this poor inocent girl?

ReputationRep:
    she aint innocent she is just too nasty to me and i am a GIRL

ReputationRep:
    kita ignore this stupid person

they dnt know u

listen to people u knw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    shcok hazard bloke why r u picking on this poor inocent girl?
    for a start its a girl, secondly i can handle it, she finks shes clever.
    woteva. idiot.
    well. to be honest, i dot class as a pensioner on this site or in reality, as ive only got like 140 posts if that and i joined in november.
    so HAHA

just ignore her,
    oh, love u too school hazard person. mwah

ReputationRep:
    WELL GIRL, I KNOW YOU BETTER THEN YOU THINK.

I think you are a tiny little girlie who doesnt want to belive the truth about life. I want you to trust life and people who have opinions.

ReputationRep:
    shut up school hazard

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.