Turn on thread page Beta

Oasis: Love or Hate watch

ReputationRep:
    The poll is even!

Its so tense!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oasis rule!!! Wonderwall was their best though ... a while back .. new stuff is poo

ReputationRep:
    anyone who hates them really shouldn't be allowed to live in my opinion, they are the best band around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    anyone who hates them really shouldn't be allowed to live in my opinion, they are the best band around
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The last five albums have been average at best, but I can still think of 20/30 great Oasis songs, which is more than I say for 99% of groups.

ReputationRep:
    i really like them, i think they have some great rock and roll songs, but im willing to say that a lot of their songs are similar, that is kinder obvious, but i still think they make good music, maybe have past their prime, but still have a excedinly good back catalog, not herd their latist album yet, what do people think of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timtoo)
    i really like them, i think they have some great rock and roll songs, but im willing to say that a lot of their songs are similar, that is kinder obvious, but i still think they make good music, maybe have past their prime, but still have a excedinly good back catalog, not herd their latist album yet, what do people think of it?
    It's quite good. Probably their best since WTSMG, but still miles away from Definitely Maybe. A few songs actually sound energised rather than the laboured efforts of the past 8 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    their behaviour only gets in the papers with such a bad reputation because of the antics of liam. Noel on the other had is lovely and a musical genius
    It's a bit of an arrogant big-mouth **** too actually but it's true he's the musical genius in the band.
    To be honest, Liam is such a ****, I was happy to hear he lost his teeth after getting his face punched in in Germany. I was surprised it didn't happen earlier.

ReputationRep:
    oasis are amazing, probably the best thing since the beatles, except Gomez ho totally should have more credit than they are given

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.