Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god!! Had Spanish today and what a disaster. Spanish listening reading and writing. The reading and writing were kinda ok i guess, but the listening was the hardest I have ever done!!

Does anyone know how OCR mark the language exams? Like how much is this paper going to affect my overall A-level... oh jeez what a nightmare. And I have English Lit tomorrow, which I am not prepared for. I hate exams so much. Ugh.

Sorry, needed to rant.

ReputationRep:
    hi
    i did Spanish A2 today although my exam board is AQA. I didnt think it was too bad although there was some bits that i got slightly stuck on!! I expect if you go on the Ocr website you might be able to find out how many marks and what percentage of your alevel the paper you did was!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cjoc28)
    Oh my god!! Had Spanish today and what a disaster. Spanish listening reading and writing. The reading and writing were kinda ok i guess, but the listening was the hardest I have ever done!!

Does anyone know how OCR mark the language exams? Like how much is this paper going to affect my overall A-level... oh jeez what a nightmare. And I have English Lit tomorrow, which I am not prepared for. I hate exams so much. Ugh.

Sorry, needed to rant.
    LOL! I had Spanish A2 yesterday as well (Monday) - only I do the AQA Paper. It's the other way around for me tho as the listening was ok but the reading was so hard!!! The translation from Spanish to english was ridiculously hard!!!
    What are your plans after A Level?? I'm hoping to do french and spanish at Sheffield in Sept.
    I think that paper was worth 17.5% of the overall A2 Level so u should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I did spanish AQA yesterday 2!! I thought the listening was much easier than past papers but the spanish-english translation was much harder than past years At one point i was really confuzzled, but i worked it out in the end, the assasin dude was wearin sunglasses & a cap :cool: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plug In Baby)
    but the spanish-english translation was much harder than past years At one point i was really confuzzled, but i worked it out in the end, the assasin dude was wearin sunglasses & a cap :cool: lol
    i though the translation was a bit harder tha n past yeras and i definetely didnt get the cap thing right! i had no idea what that word meant i guessed something completely different!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.