Turn on thread page Beta

    I left a maths a degree in my first year at uni after leaving school. Realising i made a mistake, i have been studying at college recently. I am currently studying an HND in business and want to go to uni starting in 3rd year. As i was there before im not sure what i should write in my personal statement or if they will hate me because i left earlier. Please help!

    You need to ring the universities up directly or you need to look for a course that is specifically conversion. You might not even need to apply through UCAS they would prob let you apply directly to the institution for third year entry.
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.