Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Most importantly, can anyone cook? :p:

Should be a section on the form asking about culinary expertise to ensure every flat has at least one person that can make sure the rest don't starve.

ReputationRep:
    I cant cook so i am PREYING that there is someone in my flat who has recently come off an a la carte cooking course, and can show me or rather take pity on me! Maybe the cooks should get together and run a Victoria Hall catering course, you guys can teach us and we'l provide the alcohol - hmmm think that could prob end in a alcohol fuelled food fight!

ReputationRep:
    LOL LIBBY! that sounds like a fun idea though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by libby227)
    I cant cook so i am PREYING that there is someone in my flat who has recently come off an a la carte cooking course, and can show me or rather take pity on me! Maybe the cooks should get together and run a Victoria Hall catering course, you guys can teach us and we'l provide the alcohol - hmmm think that could prob end in a alcohol fuelled food fight!

haha i can cook, well a little, i know how to cook microwave meals hehe nah seriously i can cook pasta things and i make thee best lasagne, i can make things with spagetti too, ooo and pizza, basically anything with pasta type stuff lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    haha i can cook, well a little, i know how to cook microwave meals hehe nah seriously i can cook pasta things and i make thee best lasagne, i can make things with spagetti too, ooo and pizza, basically anything with pasta type stuff lol

i want you in my flat!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    i want you in my flat!!!!!
    yey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    yey
    two amy's n both from notts, woudl be cool if we did end up in the same place

ReputationRep:
    yeah or deffo near each other, like flat next door lol are you any good with spiders? i hope so badly that there is someone in my flat the can rescue me every time one decides to pop up lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    yeah or deffo near each other, like flat next door lol are you any good with spiders? i hope so badly that there is someone in my flat the can rescue me every time one decides to pop up lol
    dude i love spiders if you wanna chat propeli, my msn is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    tate - we're got a perfect partnership going on! You cook (and teach me!) and i will deal with the spiders! ha ha!

Would def be cool if we all got near each other!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by libby227)
    tate - we're got a perfect partnership going on! You cook (and teach me!) and i will deal with the spiders! ha ha!

Would def be cool if we all got near each other!!
    i want to be in this flat... sounds good and i dont wanna miss out... lets ring vicky halls and get them to put us all together!!!!

ReputationRep:
    All the Nottingham folk in one flat! WAhooo!

Cant wait till we find out what room we are in though!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxoldyxxx)
    i want to be in this flat... sounds good and i dont wanna miss out... lets ring vicky halls and get them to put us all together!!!!
    yeah! we should! lol i went to look round today, its nice, i'm getting excited now. i do hope everything is ok, i havent got anything in the post yet...

ReputationRep:
    do we have to purchase a tv lisence for vicky halls? they give us a tv in the living room and i wasnt planning on having one in my room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxoldyxxx)
    do we have to purchase a tv lisence for vicky halls? they give us a tv in the living room and i wasnt planning on having one in my room.
    i dont think so, in fact im sure we dont, we get 10 free sky channels tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    i dont think so, in fact im sure we dont, we get 10 free sky channels tho
    woo

ReputationRep:
    argh, after reading this subforum i kinda wish i was staying in nottm.

ReputationRep:
    why where are you going...lol

ReputationRep:
    do u know which channels we get coz i dont want to be watching qvc and s**t.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any info on what room they're in yet?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.