Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blakey)
    has anyone had their signed contract sent back to them yet? :confused:
    I've not even sent mine off yet so don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    apprntli we're not supposed to , i lsot my original which i had had sent back, and when i rang the woman said that wasn't supposed to ahve beens ent bk , we get them on the day we move in with room numbers on etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    apprntli we're not supposed to , i lsot my original which i had had sent back, and when i rang the woman said that wasn't supposed to ahve beens ent bk , we get them on the day we move in with room numbers on etc.
    Good, at least I've not got to panic remembering to send mine off! Do you know if they have already sorted out the rooms or are they just allocated on the day? I was surprised they weren't on the agreement when we were supposed to sign it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i think they wil ahve by now, we jsut don't find out till then, as apprntli they group people on similar course and freshers etc together..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blakey)
    has anyone had their signed contract sent back to them yet? :confused:
    nope.... i got an email back from them about seeing if was too late to choose room mates and they said.......

"Hi Chris,

Sorry it has taken so long to reply we have just been really busy.
    Unfortunately we have done all the allocations and we don't have any more
    space available to be moving groups around.

Regards
    Nadine"

ReputationRep:
    k, thanks for the replies all.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Kalpz gonna be studying accounts n finance too! N stayin in victoria halls it dnt look too bad n not far to crawl bk frm a nite out!

ReputationRep:
    aww so its pot luck as to weather we end up together then people! did you say they put people on similar courses together? that'd be kinda cool, means i'd be less worried about not getting on with my flat mates! and oh i haven't been sent the tenancy agreement yet, never mind signed it lol

ReputationRep:
    yep they mix us base don year of uni, course even where you;re fomr.. n obviousli some people specify mixxed/or single sex!

but anyone with double beds will defo not be together as theres only one per flat!

ReputationRep:
    HEY GUYS,

MY NAMES KELLY, FROM BRIGHTON 19, WILL BE MOVING IN TO V HALLS ON 18TH SO HOPE SOME OF U WILL BE2, ANY GUIDES AVAILALE FOR NOTTINGHAM HELP ME FIND MY WAY ROUND TOUR??

IM DOING 1ST YEAR OF THEATRE DESIGN BA.

CANT WAIT TO LEAVE HOME, MY LAST NITE AT WORK 2NITE SO ALL SORTED. IVE GOT A JOB IF I WANT IT IN OCEANA NOTTS, IS THAT A GOOD IDEA? OR ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS?? :confused:

MY HOTMAIL/MSN IS [email protected]

K X

ReputationRep:
    Do you really need a job? Enjoy yourself, the first year is there so you can meet new people and get wasted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chachi)
    Do you really need a job? Enjoy yourself, the first year is there so you can meet new people and get wasted.
    i was losing my job, and if i'm honest i wasn't that upset about it, but as it turns out i get to keep it now, i can't afford to not have a job. if i diddnt have a job i'd be a naked hungry lonely person who spends all there time in there room. i wished my loan covered more than my fees and materials.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chachi)
    i'm doing 3 nights in rock city, that's all so nothing major! and in fairnes si'd be there (probs) anyways!

ReputationRep:
    bar work? cheap/free drinks for your friends right?

ReputationRep:
    i still havent had my tenancy agreement...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tate)
    i still havent had my tenancy agreement...
    :confused: Perhaps give 'em a ring tomorrow? Don't worry though, as long as they've taken the money for the first installment/deposit etc you'l be ok

ReputationRep:
    They told me I can sign my tenancy agreement when I pick up the keys, rather than messing around posting or faxing things...
    Have already paid for everything and had a receipt of payment back too, So just in need of those keys.

ReputationRep:
    4 days left time is dragging, hurry the f**k up i wanna move in.

ReputationRep:
    tell em about it! i wanna get my key so i cna go straigt to the key cutters (viccy centre) n get it copied, cuzza the fine for losing it, (i will loose it at least once!)

ReputationRep:
    amzybaby24, the key isn't a conventional key (for security reasons) it's a little button kinda thing that you put into a little panel thing... it's on the site portfolio on the website.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.