Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    actually the contract says you can have overnight guests you just need to register them in office hours

ReputationRep:
    btw its 3.11 of the contract to use the room only as a single residence for occupation by the tennant personally and not to allow visitors to remain in the room or in the flat unless thetennant has registered the visitor at reception and obtaine the landlords consent to the visitor remaining in the room over night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambere)
    btw its 3.11 of the contract to use the room only as a single residence for occupation by the tennant personally and not to allow visitors to remain in the room or in the flat unless thetennant has registered the visitor at reception and obtaine the landlords consent to the visitor remaining in the room over night
    they kept changing the rules the whole time i was there, sometimes you didnt hav to sign in ppl other tyms you did, either way my friends got turned away, it was such a nightmare. it states sumwhere in the tenancy that the management have the right to change the rules weneva and also refuse access to anyody onto the site. it was a nuisance, they werent too strict but then ppl started havin parties n stuff so they put a ban on it completely, no guests were allowed at all at one point, day or nyt, so glad i left n cancelled my contract

ReputationRep:
    I went earlier today to drop my stuff off. Seemed pretty good, but the room did feel a little cramped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj2003)
    I went earlier today to drop my stuff off. Seemed pretty good, but the room did feel a little cramped.
    im going into my 2nd year of law ....NTU is pretty good for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambere)
    im going into my 2nd year of law ....NTU is pretty good for it
    I wondered what your response was all about then. Then realised i've still got all that crap in my sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj2003)
    I wondered what your response was all about then. Then realised i've still got all that crap in my sig.
    lol tyhought you might like some reasurrance:P

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.