Turn on thread page Beta

Don't rub your results in our faces please ? when they come out watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and from this point onwards, I have nothing to say to you. (I'm just warning you so you don't think I'm stumped for a reply at the hands of your oh-so-intellectual genius). I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    How can you not be aware of how utterly stupid that sounds?! That is unbelievable. No, dragging the argument on - one which is completely groundless - is immature and futile. Didn't your parents teach you anything? How is me not carrying this on futile and immature? It's the exact opposite. You're dragging something on which is pointless, I've said I can't be bothered with it anymore, and yet you continue to dissect my post! I mean, you are literally arguing with yourself here. I am not lying about not having read your previous post ("You're probably saying that as you can't come up with justifiable answers") - I actually haven't. Don't flatter yourself.

I didn't start the argument, as much as you didn't start the argument. This is a forum, not the real world. An argument just occurs when there is a clash of opinions, which here, there is. And I am not a loser.

If anything, right now, you're worthy of that title yourself. As Jay said. There's no point in this, it's finished, I've forgotten what the argument was in the first place. And with all due respect, I think I've proven I can rip you apart in previous posts, I don't see the need to keep on doing it. It's becoming tireless and boring. You're dragging it on now - and that's what's futile and immature. (As is the constant repetition of the word 'Loser').
    Rip me apart? Oh right by correcting my spelling... Yeah, she can't come up with decent points for an argument so she resorts to correcting spelling, yep, you "ripped" me apart. I agree with you, this is pointless, and I feel that this can go on forever, me being analytical of your posts and you being analytical of mine. On that note, I feel you're immature because you say "I ripped you apart with my other posts" lol get over yourself, a mature moral self-unobsessed person would not congratulate themself for a good argument. I believe I argued my case well but I don't say to you "I just put you in your place with that!". Anyway, no more on this, you're right it's boring and could go on forever if we let it.

ReputationRep:
    i like bacon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamen)
    This is probably one of the longest posts ever made on TSR, if not, damn at least I tried. :p: I have some business to settle with "zhivago" so I apologize (hey spelt it correctly that time) if this is boring to any of you, I'll try my best to make it not so.

I am not picking a flaw in NSiky's opinion. I am simply stating that I felt his example (not opinion) was irrelevant. I suggest you read more thoroughly next time.

Okay - You hypocritical loser. You slated AnimalLover for "convienently leaving out the rest of a quote" yet you feel it justifiable to do exactly the same to me? If you had quoted me properly, you would have gotten this:

No, read! And then think! I am asking you why you didn't remove the swear words (and of course the apology) when you felt the need to give an apology. I mean, if you are sorry for doing something and you have time to rectify "that thing" before anyone views it I would think that you would. Surely anyone sincere enough would "rectify what they could"?

Okay - again, you loser. Why manipulate this to make it seem ten times worser than it is? I will break it down for you:
    I said "I didn't mean to be insensitive" later on in the post, as I was showing remorse for what I had said in a previous post... I previously called you an impulsive, self-obsessed ***** after provocation by you, from other posts.

Actually, more like a few months. But close.

I don't need to know someone to know how they operate; I can simply tell what sort of a person they are from their posts. Yours I might add are highly argumentative and impulsive, hence, I called you "an impulsive, self-obsessed *****". Oh and, I don't know how you "operate"? Rofl, what are you? An undercover agent or something?

"Pissed" off and "annoyed" are two very similar words, darling. Aww bless, did ikkle zhivago get in an ikkle bit of a humph? How sad, taking a forum debate to heart.

Trivial - you got that right. And, I'd have to disagree with you when you say its not common behaviour from you. Like I've said, I've seen enough posts from you on enough different occasions to be able to pass judgement over you.

Hmm... If I did that, I'd probably get slated by you for being "sad and pathetic" and would be told that "I need to get a life and some friends". Oh, which reminds me, you must be such a know-all; how do you know who has/hasn't got friends? I think that's actually being a bit "intrusive" wouldn't you say?

You're in denial love, you're in denial.

Oh, it's "ludicrous" is it? Again, I'd say that's a sign of self-obsession and being in-denial, not willing to identify and deal with your own flaws, because you apparently don't have any!
    Oh, an "off day" is that what you're calling it? Right, well, it certainly doesn't do you justice for an "on day" and what about a "well off day" - Sheesh, wouldn't wanna get up your tits on a "well off day".

Oh, one word, "sorry" and that's it... Rapists say sorry before they are life sentenced, doesn't mean they wish they hadn't commited the crime... Sorry, I feel, is a word "overused" and is now just a word used to "instantly make things better" - it requires no real thought, or remorse. "I'll just say sorry, it'll be alright" - That's what too many people like yourself are saying. That does not mean you are not self-obsessed.
    *Sigh* :rolleyes: It keeps bottling down to "knowing" with you, doesn't it. As I've said above, I don't need to know you, to be able to make assumptions. I wouldn't want to meet you either, you'd probably have my guts for garters the moment I came into your sight.

Hmm, how do you know this? Your really omniscent aren't you? :rolleyes: Even if I had only been here for "a few days" (which I haven't) I would still browse other threads and stumble upon your posts... LOL! :/

Deja vu! More boring repetition - great argument. :rolleyes:

You know, just repeating yourself doesn't really work on it's own in an argument. You should really bring new backups and points forward, but I guess your just not suited to "proper debate" rather "futile, 'black is white' type debate".

That must've been wonderful for you.

Really? Gosh you do go out of your way don't you.

:confused: You've lost me there.

Hmm, think I'll pass on that gesture, as exciting as it sounds.

Where did I mention being considerate? I am basically saying that you are quick-off-the-mark to judge other people, but you will not identify that you yourself have problems... Sorry, I should've written it in a simpler fashion for you.

Web definitions for "extroverted":

1) extrospective: not introspective; examining what is outside yourself
    2) at ease in talking to others
    3) extrovert: characterized by extroversion

You may well take it as a compliment, but I am referring to the first definition when I call you extroverted. Thats just your ignorance I suppose.

It makes perfect sense to me, but I suppose thats because I wrote it. I'll break it down, once more for you: I feel uncomfortable, when a post is made which has even a tiny bit of controversy in it, because it is most likely you will be so analytical and critical of that post, that another argument breaks lose. I appologize (damn, I spelt apologize wrong) for being too complex with you; I will in the future be simpler with you, if you wish.

Gosh you're sad, and, English never was my strongest subject, evidently. :rolleyes:

Forgotten already? I was saying that intelligence can be in many different forms, such as academia, creativity, athletesism etc...

Quite. Let's "rag" it back on.

* The End *
    :eek: candidate for longest post of the year!

ReputationRep:
    Rip me apart? Oh right by correcting my spelling... Yeah, she can't come up with decent points for an argument so she resorts to correcting spelling, yep, you "ripped" me apart. I agree with you, this is pointless, and I feel that this can go on forever, me being analytical of your posts and you being analytical of mine. On that note, I feel you're immature because you say "I ripped you apart with my other posts" lol get over yourself, a mature moral self-unobsessed person would not congratulate themself for a good argument. I believe I argued my case well but I don't say to you "I just put you in your place with that!". Anyway, no more on this, you're right it's boring and could go on forever if we let it.
    Total contradiction on literally everything you've just said. In your words; "Loser". Why don't you, seriously consider ****ing off, life was fine without you.

Chewwy, bacon is overrated! :p: I really like the smell, but the taste is dissapointing, no?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    candidate for longest post of the year!
    Candidate for the saddest post of the year. And that's the last word(s) from moi.

ReputationRep:
    Total contradiction on literally everything you've just said. In your words; "Loser". Why don't you, seriously consider ****ing off, life was fine without you.

Chewwy, bacon is overrated! :p: I really like the smell, but the taste is dissapointing, no?! :p:
    Whatever. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

i'm sure you just said you weren't going to reply:confused:

anyway, yeah, in a way i suppose so. it is so thin you hardly get any. i like it in between bread the most, but i suppose it is the bread and the ketchup, and just the texture of bacon that give it it's taste, rather than the meat on it's own.

what i like about bacon is when you cook it, fat 'sweats' out of it, like in this photo i took (ok, it's pork...) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=213402

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    :eek: candidate for longest post of the year!
    Yeah sorry about that; somethings just have to be done though.

ReputationRep:
    Candidate for the saddest post of the year. And that's the last word(s) from moi.
    What?! ME?! :mad: or his??

ReputationRep:
    Not you!! Silly willy. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not you!! Silly willy. :p:
    oh ok :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    lol. What did you get your ban for by the way? (Just to drag this even further off topic!).

ReputationRep:
    lol. What did you get your ban for by the way? (Just to drag this even further off topic!).
    excessive spamming, the mods didn't see the funny side of it

ReputationRep:
    excessive spamming, the mods didn't see the funny side of it
    Oh. They never do, do they? I had a thread deleted at 2:00am once, for "spamming". It was basically saying; "won't it be really funny when a flock of the users in the GCSE forum all shuffle over to the A-Level forum in a couple of month's time...". Not really funny, but I'm easily amused. The mods weren't.

ReputationRep:
    Oh. They never do, do they? I had a thread deleted at 2:00am once, for "spamming". It was basically saying; "won't it be really funny when a flock of the users in the GCSE forum all shuffle over to the A-Level forum in a couple of month's time...". Not really funny, but I'm easily amused. The mods weren't.
    Lol yea, it will be quite funny, seeing some fresh faces on A-level forums, and them all making threads like

'OMG! wot do i wear for school'

or

'OMG! my english essay is in 4 2moz, help!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie)
    Actually, there are lots of components to 'intelligence'. One psychologist defined it as 'the ability to cope successfully with life', so read into that what you will.
    Ah then pardon my ignorance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Ah then pardon my ignorance
    no lol

ReputationRep:
    I do agree with what you say. Some people just rub it in tohers faces just for a mere ego boost.

Just chill and relax. You will be OK when results come out. GCSE's aren't half as important as A levels, believe me you will realise that when you start thinking of applying to uni!

ReputationRep:
    i think the whole gcse forum should be closed down until next yr lol but i spose theres some y10's wondering about scared lol

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.