Turn on thread page Beta

Why do girls go to the toilet in groups watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    Although, depending on the respectability of the establishment, some do try
    Yes that's true. After all most places I go to seem to have male toilet attendants....

ReputationRep:
    1) *****
    2) complain
    3) gossip
    4) make sure that makeup is ok
    5) not get bored
    6) not look stupid walking alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    mm-hmm

sometimes they get stuck :eek:
    ...so we go to the doctors. Not to each other....Eeeeew!

ReputationRep:
    I really don't have a clue why girls do that. I'm a girl. I've never done it. I mean it's not like you need someone to hold your hand. If anything it's the guys that need the help. It's them that have to do the holding. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Yeah. That's why I used the big grin smiley
    naughty zap! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    it's cos they hunt in packs. also I guess it means they can fight their way to the front of the massive queues that are always by girly loos.

ReputationRep:
    joelava - i don't do it either. I don't understand girls who are all 'Will you go to the toilet with me?' Why? I don't need the toilet! Go by yourself!

And then when you say no - they don't go??!!

odd behaviour. xx

ReputationRep:
    mmmmm, what about the opposite? why do boys never ever seem to need to go the toilet on dates?

ReputationRep:
    May be bi-sexualism is rife undercover !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwenyth!)
    mmmmm, what about the opposite? why do boys never ever seem to need to go the toilet on dates?
    because they don't want to look 'gay'. silly billies

ReputationRep:
    i mean even by themselves, boys never seem to go to the toilet when they're in a club or something

*goes on mission to investigate male bathroom behaviour *

ReputationRep:
    They go before they leave the house? Dunno really, but you have a good point there, hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joelava)
    I really don't have a clue why girls do that. I'm a girl. I've never done it. I mean it's not like you need someone to hold your hand. If anything it's the guys that need the help. It's them that have to do the holding. :P
    Same here.. I mean, it's only two or three minutes of being alone, I can just about manage that! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    'Cause they're all actually lesbians :eek:
    lol you got their before me, imagine that was the real reason, just imagine it ther, get a real good image.l

ReputationRep:
    If you go in a group i suppose there is less chance of getting lost on the way... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Cause they dont need to perk up their cheeks and other bits !

ReputationRep:
    To have wild and rampant sex, obviously...

ReputationRep:
    Its all very silly... the queue for the loo (for women) is long enough as it is! It just generates needless congestion. Perhaps they should implement a London-style Congestion Charge. A nice little earner methinks.

ReputationRep:
    Nah they should open a whole load of them free so they can sit there for yrs !

ReputationRep:
    Death to any females that do it at a party where there is less than adequate facilities for all. Doors have been taken off hinges before... sheer desperation (it was in a flat, so the garden option just wasn't available.)

There's also the worse variant of the multi-toilet-beast... the bathroom crier. If you're going to cry, do it somewhere that people don't need access to!

I know I'm kinda going off track here, but vomiting. That can be done in places other than a toilet or a sink. Urinating cannot. Guess who gets priority? Me. So bugger off.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.