Turn on thread page Beta

Why do girls go to the toilet in groups watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    haha so guys don't go to toliet because they are scared? :p:
    Its more to avoid the half inch of piss, water and general other wastage that sits on the floor. Boys loo floor scum it a bugger to get out of denim :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    who told you that?
    I know this girl in Hawaii and she told me in a PM. She was telling me about how her Prom went. She actually said halfway through the PM (Listen, I'm about to tell you what girls do in the bathroom and why we go in groups).
    There was more to it, but I didn't want to............................we ll lets leave it at that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Its more to avoid the half inch of piss, water and general other wastage that sits on the floor. Boys loo floor scum it a bugger to get out of denim :rolleyes:
    Thankyou. That is a beautiful image

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    Thankyou. That is a beautiful image
    Now you know what we have to put up with every time we need to pee

ReputationRep:
    To confuse us guys. To get us wondering why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fyska)
    Syncronised peeing!
    Hmm, I can just see research coming out like that.

'After several years studying the phemonenom, a leading scientist has today claimed that the reason women traverse to the toilet in groups is because after spending on average 20 hours together, they begin to urinate in sychronisation. More is expected in the next few days...'

If that were to happen, it would just be hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    To be totally honest we don't, but some wierd people do for a reason i've never worked out, most girls move in packs generally, personally i like to pee in peace.

ReputationRep:
    ahaha, I always find it hilirious when I see long queues at the women's toilets. I can't help but grin

ReputationRep:
    A question I have asked many ladies before. From what they tell me it is purly for the 'conversation' side of it. They like a good natter while doing what they got to do. This I am told my every lady I ask.

ReputationRep:
    So they can ask eachother if they are doing it right or not

Nyah. They hunt in groups, to pick us off one by one. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This is one thing that has plagued me...for many years.

However.

I have analysed the behaviour of men in the toilet...no, im not gay (but that would explain the few dodgy looks I got... :rolleyes: )

Anyhoo
    1) In a Men's urinal, a man will never, EVER, under no circumstance...go for a pee next to another guy, ESPECIALLY when there are other urinals to use.

2) If there happens to be 3 empty urinals, close to each other then a bloke will ALWAYS go to either 1 or 3. NEVER THE MIDDLE ONE.

3) If there is a guy peeing in the middle urinal, it is A RULE that no guy will pee next to him.

4) If there are 2 blokes pi*sing in urinals 1 and 3, then you NEVER go in the middle, many men usually use the shi*ter instead. (terrible misuse...especially if someone needs a Tom Tit)

These are the rules of the male urinals.

Appendix: There are exceptions to these rules however:
    a) If there is a queue 3 miles long and only 3 urinals then most blokes will swallow their...umm..pride, and go between two other guys to pi*s.

GOLDEN (SHOWER) RULE
    NEVER EVER LOOK DOWN

Oh...my God. Ive just spent a message talking about men's urinals.

Does anyone have a life for sale?

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    make up and gossip, thats it.

ReputationRep:
    i dont see thepoint, i mean its not like u need backup

ReputationRep:
    It's in case you want to escape and the window is too high for you to get out of by yourself....you might need someone to give you a boost! Also its a not well known fact that many women engage in the conga on the way to and from and around the toilet and you'd just look silly doing that on your own wouldn't you??

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.