Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html
    Well there it is, its more important to keep black police officers happy than investigate rape.

ReputationRep:
    It's not just the police who are affected by this obscene political correctness.

ReputationRep:
    that report is constructed in a sensasionalist manner, and puts certain things together which are not neccessairily linked - it jumps to conclusions based mainly on the allegations of a woman's, at best, shaky evidence. It proves nothing - and even if this isolated incident did occur in fact as the "newspaper" has reported, it would not give you the right to make ignorant generalisations about the police force.

The fact is events didn't go the way you would have liked and it causes you to have the typical "political correctness gone mad!" reaction.

ReputationRep:
    And the debate today is...?

"Are black men corrupt police officer homosexual paedophile leftie Guardian reading *******s who should be deported back to Australia or wherever they came from?"

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely hope that that was not what LC01 was trying to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    who should be deported back to Australia
    Our white brothers built Australia from NOTHING!! It belongs to them, so don't send the black lefties there to spoil it. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    its not their australia, the aboriginals
    owned it first just like the welsh owned
    england
    should we deport all english
    back to africa where they came
    from? lol

i think its also wrong to assume
    all blacks are
    guardian readers
    some are financially challenged because institutional racism created by the toff old boys network and corporate-created consumerism which tricks the oppressed masses
    into getting the 20p Sun

taxing the rich some more should solve this problem

ReputationRep:
    God damn lefty liberal intelligentsia elitist liberalism!

(Original post by cheesecakebobby)
    God damn lefty liberal intelligentsia elitist liberalism!
    Yer right, they should ship those lefty *******s to Guantanamo Bay, better yet, ship 'em to Havana.

(Original post by JonD)
    taxing the rich some more should solve this problem
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonD)
    england
    from? lol
    Yeah you do know that I was joking don't you? lol

(I take my influence from LC01...)

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Douglas Originally Posted by JonD
    taxing the rich some more should solve this problem.

You took the words right out of my mouth.[/QUOTE]

But that doesn't happen. The only takes that get put in places affect the middle income earners. In this country, the rich are getting richer, the poor are getting richer and the middle are getting poorer. If they taxed everyone who earnt over £150,000 50% then that would be taxing the rich, but instead stealth taxes and other taxes that only really affect the middle are introduced.

I just love it when people say 'tax the rich more' its pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonD)
    england
    from? lol
    Lol! The Aborigines don't have a system of ownership so that couldn't have owned it in the first place. Anyway it's what you get for putting a load of crims in the same place.

Wales owning England? What about all the Cornish and Cumbrians? They are english and they were celts too.

ReputationRep:
    you say: But that doesn't happen. The only takes that get put in places affect the middle income earners. In this country, the rich are getting richer, the poor are getting richer and the middle are getting poorer. If they taxed everyone who earnt over £150,000 50% then that would be taxing the rich, but instead stealth taxes and other taxes that only really affect the middle are introduced.
    i say: its class warfar...
    ask noam and marcks
    when the middle class is gone all will be peasants to bill gates and busHitler!!!!
    (c what they did too cuba and iraq!)
    :eek: :eek:

you say: Wales owning England? What about all the Cornish and Cumbrians? They are english and they were celts too.
    i say: the celts should rise up and
    destroy there oppressors like in bravehart
    or make a union

______
    FALL THE APARTHIED WALL. STOP THE HOLLOCAUST. FREE PALESTINE!
    Buy all clothing here

... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Seen today

(Original post by unreliable source)
    Black Homosexual Liberals were actually responsible for the summer heat wave on 2003 which is estimated 25,000 people. This is according to new research funded by the BNP, a centralist and popular party in the UK. The leader of this research, Ima Rascist, said that because the colour black radiates more heat than white clearly they were responsible and this effect was made more extreme by being homosexual.
    Now can unless you want every post to look like this LC01 can you please stop generalising. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonD)
    destroy there oppressors like in bravehart
    Erm, hate to break the news to you bud, but William Wallace lost.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand that I have read about white women being raped by black or ethnic minority men and the police didn't hesitate, if the evidence was available, to catch and try to push for a conviction. This seems more one-offish to me, it could have been more due to a lack of evidence or maybe doubt the supposed-victims statement. It's true there should have been a full investigation into accusations like this but I don't know how much I trust of that article.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC01)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html
    Well there it is, its more important to keep black police officers happy than investigate rape.
    Woohoo, another thread against foreingers! Do you really think the TSR population is so stupid they are going to think "OOh look at all these nasty stories against foreign people, it must be because they're all immigrants trying to destroy Britain. I'd better vote BNP next election."

If you want to try and persuade people to support you, go and brainwash some stupid people. On the whole I think the average member is just thinking "Boring, another LC01 thread, what is it this time I wonder?"

Do something useful with your time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inequality)
    Woohoo, another thread against foreingers! Do you really think the TSR population is so stupid they are going to think "OOh look at all these nasty stories against foreign people, it must be because they're all immigrants trying to destroy Britain. I'd better vote BNP next election."

If you want to try and persuade people to support you, go and brainwash some stupid people. On the whole I think the average member is just thinking "Boring, another LC01 thread, what is it this time I wonder?"

Do something useful with your time.
    Why don't you do something useful with your time rather than bash LCO1? Has he no right to an opinion on a matter? Has he no right to post threads on a topic? He has as much rights as you have. Why don't you go and brainwash some guillable students into thinking that we should introduce 100% rates of income tax and close down all papers that aren't the Guardian or Independant?

But LCO1 has a point. Why didn't the police investigate this allegation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Waddell)
    Why don't you do something useful with your time rather than bash LCO1? Has he no right to an opinion on a matter? Has he no right to post threads on a topic? He has as much rights as you have. Why don't you go and brainwash some guillable students into thinking that we should introduce 100% rates of income tax and close down all papers that aren't the Guardian or Independant?

But LCO1 has a point. Why didn't the police investigate this allegation?
    lol you're funny. The sad thing is, on this forum, someone like LC01 from the BNP will get people agreeing with the points he makes, whereas someone expressing the opinion that taxes should go to help those less fortunate than ourselves gets ridiculed. I can't understand it.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.