Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody else do this? The question on the inter-war legislations was quite an annoyance!

ReputationRep:
    It was a pain in the A$$.. i SAID NO IT WASNT A TURNING POINT lol.. i Wrote about the enfranchisment.. The Wall Street Crash.. the 1934 Special AREAS act.. the 1932 unemployment Assistance Board.. I wrote about Jarrow March.. i went half way through it and ran out of time, so i wrote bullet points..lol

ReputationRep:
    I only mentioned out of work donations and housing This has been my worst exam so far... Hope grade boundaries are low...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxox)
    I only mentioned out of work donations and housing This has been my worst exam so far... Hope grade boundaries are low...
    me 2! i totally failed and i need a B, <sob>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisaf6288)
    me 2! i totally failed and i need a B, <sob>
    I need a B too!! Oh well we have to get As on Friday now!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I thought that unemployment question was naff. there wasn't much to talk about so I just said that after 1919, and the economic effects of the war, that there was recognition by the state that more collectivist ideas and a move towards the welfare state was necessary. I just talked about economy, means testing, and said it wasn;t a turning point just continuity from the welfare measures of 1911

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxox)
    I need a B too!! Oh well we have to get As on Friday now!! :eek:
    i did my unit 6 on monday as well cos i did chartism, dont think i did 2 great in that either, so there really is no hope for me. Best of luck on friday tho!!!! wat unit r u doing??

ReputationRep:
    i did my unit 6 on monday as well cos i did chartism, dont think i did 2 great in that either, so there really is no hope for me. Best of luck on friday tho!!!! wat unit r u doing??
    Ooh I did Chartism too. It wasn't excellent but compared to Poverty ( ) much better. On Friday (tomorrow) I have Unit 4 which I'm retaking from January because I got a high C and I need a high B! Should have taken Sociology (easy A apparently) instead of History!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxox)
    Ooh I did Chartism too. It wasn't excellent but compared to Poverty ( ) much better. On Friday (tomorrow) I have Unit 4 which I'm retaking from January because I got a high C and I need a high B! Should have taken Sociology (easy A apparently) instead of History!
    i did an individual assignment for unit 4, but it was soooo bad too. wish i had done an exam now. Dont know wat i got 4 unit 4, but i doubt very highly it was anything above a C/D.

ReputationRep:
    i did an individual assignment for unit 4, but it was soooo bad too. wish i had done an exam now. Dont know wat i got 4 unit 4, but i doubt very highly it was anything above a C/D.
    History will be the downfall of us all :mad: Yet I am still not revising for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    lol.. it seems that i have done better than everyone else, although i think i ****ed it up..

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.