Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *whistles* phew had me worried for a minute there!!

ReputationRep:
    is it that they both require stimulus to be initiated or have i got that rong aswell...tsr is evil ma marks are droppin like fliessssssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackin boi)
    is it that they both require stimulus to be initiated or have i got that rong aswell...tsr is evil ma marks are droppin like fliessssssss
    Lol. Same!

I just made up some crap that they both require a stimulus, and both travel to an effector site. :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackin boi)
    Yeh I put something like that - probably phased alot worse though.
    And sorry, I should have mentioned it was unit 4

ReputationRep:
    "Also, do you guys think it would ok if I said that transpiration was defined as movement of water in a plant from the roots to the leaves down a water potential, and thereby the movement of water from root to leaf through osmosis."

transpiration is loss of water from a plant by evapoiration as quoted by chambers science antech dictionary

ReputationRep:
    btw why is everyone ranting on about hormones and nervous control....did i miss a question out? (or are you talking about u4)

ReputationRep:
    I found both papers really bad and i worked pretty hard to try and do well, i hope i just feel worse than what things actually are.

ReputationRep:
    The bloody 10 mark question on the Brain might screw me up! I just put in every single part of the brain with crappy functions.
    The food science was very subjective...most of the questions said suggest so lets see! Good luck for Friday all!

ReputationRep:
    I know someone has already asked this, but how is everyone revising for friday?

Can they just ask you about unit 1, 2, 3, 4(non option) and 5?

I intend to read summary books- I have to cram chemistry and will have no time to go into any detail with the synoptic biology revision :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kohlstream)
    I know someone has already asked this, but how is everyone revising for friday?

Can they just ask you about unit 1, 2, 3, 4(non option) and 5?

I intend to read summary books- I have to cram chemistry and will have no time to go into any detail with the synoptic biology revision :confused:
    hey what summary books are u talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ez_123)
    hey what summary books are u talking about?
    I have collins summary books for each module of the AS
    they look like this

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 21, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.