Turn on thread page Beta

Stress Free Guide to Results Day watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonscape)
    okay, i don't think i can i can be bothered to find out what i got now cos the world seems to be able to know it befor me i can get 13 Us for all i care. i thought all your results will be confidential except for applying jobs and unis
    yeh thats what yuo control to tell people, unis already know thru youre school and they find out your alevels 2days before you too. and jobs can do a check on you anyway so theres a way for everyone to find out, lol

ReputationRep:
    lol - well it did go something like that mtbab!

We all collected our results from the table and then opened them up and pretended to cheer/cry in regards to the grades we got. It was really funny actually, but I hope my real grades are as good as my mocks as I dont want to have to cry for real lol

Stefan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagikGuy)
    lol - well it did go something like that mtbab!

We all collected our results from the table and then opened them up and pretended to cheer/cry in regards to the grades we got. It was really funny actually, but I hope my real grades are as good as my mocks as I dont want to have to cry for real lol

Stefan
    lol thats just too funny, i can just see the teachers having a right old laught o themselves as they see you all, lol

ReputationRep:
    how the hell can anyone have enough self-restraint to calmly put their envelope in their bag and go home before they open it.

i'm gonna run into school as soon as i can grab my envelope and rip it open. i can't stand suspense!!!

but de-stressing tip for results day: remember you're results aren't decided on results day, you don't 'get' them on the 25th of August you 'get' your A* or A or B or C or etc WHEN YOU SIT THE EXAM. you've already got your results, all that happens is that you find out on that day.

get what i'm saying? lol, probably not. i mean, that day doesn't determine you're future, the work you've put in over the last two years and the past few weeks of exams does.

ReputationRep:
    I was planning on just not opening mine. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    I was planning on just not opening mine. Ever.
    lol thatd be so funny! you get 10A*s but you never open it, and just become someone who sit on their ass all day at hoem bored, lol

ReputationRep:
    I need to look at my results in school to see if i can get into A level physics, might go home and talk to head of 6th form later in the day though.

ReputationRep:
    so do the teachers go on results day. i will be soo nervous, im gonna cover the grades up and then go down one by one, lol, i should have done ok apart from mayb english and english lit

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.