The Student Room Group

Terrible Dreams

I had the worst dream to do with my grades last night, i was collectin my results from the school and they were all there apart from maths, i had got like Bs and Cs for them and then i asked my maths teacher why my maths result wasnt threre and she sed to follow her. i went to the classroom and she showed me my result and sed i had gotten 10% in the whole exam overall and had gotten the worst result then i started to panick but luckily i woke up, has any1 else had dreams like this????????????
Reply 1
ravstar
I had the worst dream to do with my grades last night, i was collectin my results from the school and they were all there apart from maths, i had got like Bs and Cs for them and then i asked my maths teacher why my maths result wasnt threre and she sed to follow her. i went to the classroom and she showed me my result and sed i had gotten 10% in the whole exam overall and had gotten the worst result then i started to panick but luckily i woke up, has any1 else had dreams like this????????????

No, not quite as bad, mine are mostly positive with deadling with grades. You are probably worry too much about ur grades. Forget about them. Whats done is done, you cant change it. Also ur not alone, everyone feels like that, you will be fine in the end.

Latest