Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what are they and how do you get them!and how do you see how many youve got!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    what are they and how do you get them!and how do you see how many youve got!
    Search for other threads their are tons on this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    FAQ page.
    how do you get them!

ReputationRep:
    Click on the little icon next to "edit" at the bottom of anyones post - say if you agree or disagree. To see how many you've got, click on your own and it will tell you. The more you get, th emore green squares you get under your name....I think!.

ReputationRep:
    Ok... I have an even ten reputation points on just about every post I can find with me on it. So a)nobody thinks my words are worth a toss b)I still don't know how many points are needed before another little green gem turns up c)do the reputation points only count to a particular thread or in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Ok... I have an even ten reputation points on just about every post I can find with me on it. So a)nobody thinks my words are worth a toss b)I still don't know how many points are needed before another little green gem turns up c)do the reputation points only count to a particular thread or in general?
    u get an overall rep count - urs is 10.
    u need 100 i think b4 u get 2 gems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    u get an overall rep count - urs is 10.
    u need 100 i think b4 u get 2 gems.
    Thanks.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.