Turn on thread page Beta

boyfriend dosent understand :( watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thekillersrock)
    well it should be fine but if it carries on get rid and sample the delights of girl on girl action!
    omg this is soo funny, yet so true.. hehe
    glad everythin's back to the way it wuz..

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

Even if he's stressed from exams he should apologise to you and understand that you were going along with his plans, maybe wait for him after his lesson and that'll give you an opportunity to talk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    :hugs:

Even if he's stressed from exams he should apologise to you and understand that you were going along with his plans, maybe wait for him after his lesson and that'll give you an opportunity to talk
    i did...and all is ok now

hes gone home and im waiting for the bus!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    oh god ive done it again

i came into school today just to see my boyfriend (my exams have finished) and we agreed to spend the whole day together untill the bus goes.
    (so then he can revise the rest of the week)

he keeps saying that he never said he would be here for the whole day.but im certain he didn't say anything along those lines. i mean ive made a huge effort to get here and see him.

(and i dont wanna be un-supportive of his revision)

but we ended up having a huge disagreement and he stormed off to his lesson. im really upset as he just left me like that without trying to make up.

I dunno what to do next, he deff said last weekend he would see me all day and hes accusing me of being really horrible and insensitive. When all along i thought those were the plans

it wouldnt be a problem if i could get home, but i have to wait for the bus and theres nothing to do here.

i dunno what to do when he gets back ?

love a v upset cazzi...
    Don't mena to sound insensitive or anything cos i really feel for you as well as knowing how you fee but get used to it. He's a man, he's like that. My boyfriend doesn't even make plans and when he does he more often than not doesn't carry them out, one time he said he would come over and then texted to say he was going out with his mates instead. Most times when he says he will come over he doesn't. Come to think of it he said he'd come over tonight and he's not here. Don't worry about it, most men aren't as bad as mine. You'll work it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    Don't mena to sound insensitive or anything cos i really feel for you as well as knowing how you fee but get used to it. He's a man, he's like that. My boyfriend doesn't even make plans and when he does he more often than not doesn't carry them out, one time he said he would come over and then texted to say he was going out with his mates instead. Most times when he says he will come over he doesn't. Come to think of it he said he'd come over tonight and he's not here. Don't worry about it, most men aren't as bad as mine. You'll work it out.
    I wouldn't stand for that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    oh god ive done it again

i came into school today just to see my boyfriend (my exams have finished) and we agreed to spend the whole day together untill the bus goes.
    (so then he can revise the rest of the week)

he keeps saying that he never said he would be here for the whole day.but im certain he didn't say anything along those lines. i mean ive made a huge effort to get here and see him.

(and i dont wanna be un-supportive of his revision)

but we ended up having a huge disagreement and he stormed off to his lesson. im really upset as he just left me like that without trying to make up.

I dunno what to do next, he deff said last weekend he would see me all day and hes accusing me of being really horrible and insensitive. When all along i thought those were the plans

it wouldnt be a problem if i could get home, but i have to wait for the bus and theres nothing to do here.

i dunno what to do when he gets back ?

love a v upset cazzi...
    awwwwww im sorry cazzi *****hugs*****, ya are gonna both have to have a wee chat about where ya both stand..... your boyfriend seems to be a little distant with you as you have been posting threads relating to this

first thing is to not worry, maybe hes just under pressure yeah? have a wee chat with him or send him a txt just asking nicely 'whats going on between us?' if he says 'nothing why you saying that for' just tell him how ya feel about everything.....might not be the direction ya wish to go in but its a thought........and YOU HAVENT DONE ANYTHING!!!!

but good luck hunny with whatever ya do xoxo

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.