Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol i'll luagh so much if you just there taking calls and making coffee, lol
    Yeah, that might be a bit boring, but to be honest, sometimes I feel anywhere's better than where I live. Should be interesting just to be in a new and different environment, anyway, specially as I love fashion.

ReputationRep:
    My work experience probably was the most boring one.lol. I worked in dental clinic. God sooo boring. Now I get why dentists have a high suicidal rate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    Beijing isnt rly that nice. Shanghai is much better and there is much more stuff in shanghai
    Ok cool, going there too, although I'm spending most of my time in Xi'an. Heard of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    why dont we organise TSR Male trip to Amsterdam, Moulin Rouge specifically.lol.
    Moulin Rouge is in Paris, not Amsterdam

Otherwise, a good plan.

Michael

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starsailor)
    Moulin Rouge is in Paris, not Amsterdam

Otherwise, a good plan.

Michael
    lol youre not allowed now mr/ geography, lol only joking! bring a map, lol

ReputationRep:
    **** i always thought it is in amsterdam.lol.i think i m getting confused now.lol.what a shame!!!lol

ReputationRep:
    lol yeh maybe you shouldnt be leading this trip, well probably end up flying on a plane going from heathrow to gatwick, lol

ReputationRep:
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking two weeks off to have fun and generally run around and be hyper, then I'm going to look for a job, then going to Wales for a week with my friends, so that should be fun. Heh, no adults and a whole house to ourselves...still don't understand why my parents agreed to it XD

ReputationRep:
    yeh some of my mates have got an eight bed cottage in cornwall for the week, but i couldnt go coz basically i dont have the £80 contribution lol, but my mom wouldnt let me go anyway, lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a BBQ at my friend's on Friday. Also, my rich friend who has a massive house is having a huge rave next week! At the beginning of July we will also be going paintballing! Good times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final_F)
    I'm having a BBQ at my friend's on Friday. Also, my rich friend who has a massive house is having a huge rave next week! At the beginning of July we will also be going paintballing! Good times
    wahey! everyone to your mates on friday! what time, lol

ReputationRep:
    Going to Boston for two weeks, and then looking for a job. I'm thinking of phoning up the hospital and seeing if I can do some work experience there. Other then that, I'll be slopping around the house, and making loads of websites for my friends. They would rather pay me to write the website (rubbish though I am) then just learn how to do it themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    wahey! everyone to your mates on friday! what time, lol
    Just early afternoon. But, I'll be late as I have 2 bloody exams on Friday!!

ReputationRep:
    Just early afternoon. But, I'll be late as I have 2 bloody exams on Friday!!
    lol, ive got book collection in the morning, work experience prep after break then my grahpics exam after lunch, then i'm done, lol, so i'm get on a train to windsor at bout half three-ish, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol, ive got book collection in the morning, work experience prep after break then my grahpics exam after lunch, then i'm done, lol, so i'm get on a train to windsor at bout half three-ish, lol
    Cool! lol What are you doing for work experience? I did mine in year 10 at a solicitor's - it was quite interesting, although working 9-5 was a bit of a shock to the system!!

ReputationRep:
    Cool! lol What are you doing for work experience? I did mine in year 10 at a solicitor's - it was quite interesting, although working 9-5 was a bit of a shock to the system!!
    lol i'm working in High and Mighty, its like a big and tall shop, but i've got a job at the end of it so i'm chuffed lol and 50%staf discount so i can get loads of clothes and my suit for sixth form hehehe! i wanted to get into birmingham crown court but i couldnt so i've applied to do it at summer next yr so i'm doing that coz i wanna do law, so i think 4weeks in the courts will look pretty good on my application, lol

hey 9-5 is lucky, i'm working 8.30 till 6!

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely buggar all.

ReputationRep:
    - A few day things/sleepovers with friends
    - School trip to Thorpe Park
    - Wales (maybe)
    - France
    - Induction days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol i'm working in High and Mighty, its like a big and tall shop, but i've got a job at the end of it so i'm chuffed lol and 50%staf discount so i can get loads of clothes and my suit for sixth form hehehe! i wanted to get into birmingham crown court but i couldnt so i've applied to do it at summer next yr so i'm doing that coz i wanna do law, so i think 4weeks in the courts will look pretty good on my application, lol

hey 9-5 is lucky, i'm working 8.30 till 6!
    8.30 - 6? Harsh! lol You get a suit for sixth form? Unfair! We have to wear our same uniform except for the fact that you can wear your own jumper instead of the rubbishy green one!! Cool that you get a job at the end though... my parents are moaning at me to get a job. :rolleyes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.