Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol after GCSE's I plan to go and get pure blocked :p: (drunk if ya dont know what blocked means) xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    a buy Gucci bags.yay.!!! lol.
    :eek: you remebered! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final_F)
    8.30 - 6? Harsh! lol You get a suit for sixth form? Unfair! We have to wear our same uniform except for the fact that you can wear your own jumper instead of the rubbishy green one!! Cool that you get a job at the end though... my parents are moaning at me to get a job. :rolleyes:
    lol so is my mom but i am on the promise that if i get 10 A*-A's i can get an ipod woohoo! but my mate is gettin £150 per A* and £100 per A and £80 per B that is soo slack, lol.

yeh its all about the suit, but its still unfair becasue the girls school get to wear their own clothes, but i couldnt do own clothes coz i'd feel i was on show everyday and you have to look good, cant wear my jeans for like a whole week, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    lol after GCSE's I plan to go and get pure blocked :p: (drunk if ya dont know what blocked means) xoxo
    who says blocked! lol is it just me or does anyone else say blocked, its an irish word ennit, lol

ReputationRep:
    I think now's a good time ot find a job.

ReputationRep:
    yeh but its also the hardest becuase every 16yr old out there will be applying for the same summer/weekend or part-time job, youve gotta look better

ReputationRep:
    Im going to Dubai next week Friday. Going to enjoy the hot weather, dune safari, swimming and shopping for 2 whole weeks. After than im just gonna laze around and play PS2 prolly at home. Thought about getting a job, but im too lazy for that and probably end up helping out my dads company instead

ReputationRep:
    my mate is gettin £150 per A* and £100 per A and £80 per B that is soo slack
    :eek: She could be rich!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol so is my mom but i am on the promise that if i get 10 A*-A's i can get an ipod woohoo! but my mate is gettin £150 per A* and £100 per A and £80 per B that is soo slack, lol.

yeh its all about the suit, but its still unfair becasue the girls school get to wear their own clothes, but i couldnt do own clothes coz i'd feel i was on show everyday and you have to look good, cant wear my jeans for like a whole week, lol
    :eek: wow! If I get really good results, my parents might buy me a laptop, so yay! But, it will mainly be for sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    lol i'll tell him lol, yeh and the thing is he'll prob come out with over a grand prob closer to 1500 since we do 13 gcses as well

ReputationRep:
    final f - wicked! i get to keep the laptop my mom borrowed for work (she teaches at uni of worcester) TWO YRS AGO!,lol but now theyve bought loadsa new ones and seeling off the old ones, so my mom was like how much for the one ive got, and they said since we'd had it sooo long we might as keep it as it has all our stuff on it now, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    final f - wicked! i get to keep the laptop my mom borrowed for work (she teaches at uni of worcester) TWO YRS AGO!,lol but now theyve bought loadsa new ones and seeling off the old ones, so my mom was like how much for the one ive got, and they said since we'd had it sooo long we might as keep it as it has all our stuff on it now, lol
    Ah, that's cool. You're doing 13 GCSEs? Was it a lot of work? I did 12 and it wasn't too bad. Still, I only had a few lessons for statisitcs and I don't know most things and the exam is on Friday. :eek: But, most of it is normal maths and I managed a B without learning any of the extra stuff! Got 2 past papers to do before Friday... fun!

ReputationRep:
    lol, it wasnt that bad really i spose coz were used to the workload and homework times, i didnt notices, but when like my mates said he was 9 and proper struggling with the workload i was like COME ON! but i spose i cant blame him, i just depends on the school really. lol after physics 2moro, i'm practically finished coz graphics isnt real, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus505)
    I think now's a good time ot find a job.
    it is hard.lol. i stil didnt get an answer from any of the 10 places I ve handed my CVs to.lol. I will perhaps print out more CVs and hand them out.lol.And I stil didnt get my national insurance number,lol. I need to get a work at first and then they will give me one.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    it is hard.lol. i stil didnt get an answer from any of the 10 places I ve handed my CVs to.lol. I will perhaps print out more CVs and hand them out.lol.And I stil didnt get my national insurance number,lol. I need to get a work at first and then they will give me one.lol.
    when is your bday! your meant to get yuour NI number 12weeks b4 your bday, everyone in y11 should have got theirs by now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol, it wasnt that bad really i spose coz were used to the workload and homework times, i didnt notices, but when like my mates said he was 9 and proper struggling with the workload i was like COME ON! but i spose i cant blame him, i just depends on the school really. lol after physics 2moro, i'm practically finished coz graphics isnt real, lol
    Lol, my friend does graphics (with the big house) and although he is intelligent, he got an F in the coursework and left out half the exam - he just hates it so much!

After physics I've got drama (don't really care about as long as I get a B), stats (A hopefully) and RS Paper 1, which I know nothing on. lol So, all the worst exams at the end of the last week - great! Oh and stats and RS are both scheduled for Friday at 9am so after 1 I'm in isolation until the next one. Great for my last day!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    when is your bday! your meant to get yuour NI number 12weeks b4 your bday, everyone in y11 should have got theirs by now
    i was born in greece and wasnt registered in Uk when i was born.lol.So i need to get a job and then get a letter from an employer and then apply for NI. But the problem is employers dont usually like when people dont have NIs and arent prepared.lol.

ReputationRep:
    if i get 6 a's i can finaly eat.

my parents dont give me food until i pass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shmoogle)
    if i get 6 a's i can finaly eat.

my parents dont give me food until i pass.
    wtf?????

ReputationRep:
    My friend and I share the same birthday (last day of exams too!), so we're both going out for dinner and then getting plastered :p:.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.