Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    wtf?????
    what arnt your parents like this?

up in my room for the past 17 months only allowed to go to school and back.

its very generous of them really. maybe this summer , if the grades are good i can go to the park for an hour! YES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    i was born in greece and wasnt registered in Uk when i was born.lol.So i need to get a job and then get a letter from an employer and then apply for NI. But the problem is employers dont usually like when people dont have NIs and arent prepared.lol.
    what so your like an illegeal immigrant lol, well youve been here more than 3yrs now,and your at school so cant you school do anything to help stuff out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    what so your like an illegeal immigrant lol, well youve been here more than 3yrs now,and your at school so cant you school do anything to help stuff out
    lmao some one grab something sharp lets poke the immigrant hehehehehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shmoogle)
    what arnt your parents like this?

up in my room for the past 17 months only allowed to go to school and back.

its very generous of them really. maybe this summer , if the grades are good i can go to the park for an hour! YES!
    LOL!

ReputationRep:
    lmao some one grab something sharp lets poke the immigrant hehehehehe.
    :eek: Mean! But fun!

ReputationRep:
    lol.yer, illegal immigrant from Nigeria, escaping the hardships of political oppression.lol.(joking). I didnt ask my school, but the Job centre i went to told me there is no way that school can help.lol.So I still need to get a job at first and then get my NI.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final_F)
    :eek: Mean! But fun!
    ah be nicee to me.lol.Or my other nigerian friends will knock you out in Brixton.lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    ah be nicee to me.lol.Or my other nigerian friends will knock you out in Brixton.lol.

wheres that? i only travel within central london, dont really know those rural areas much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    lol! so you have to get a job first, get a job where theyll employ any and everybody then, THE HOSPITAL! everyone started work at the hospital in my year, coz they employ everyone

ReputationRep:
    wheres that? i only travel within central london, dont really know those rural areas much.
    lol dotn tell you seriously dont know where brixton is, and 'rural' HAHAHAH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol! so you have to get a job first, get a job where theyll employ any and everybody then, THE HOSPITAL! everyone started work at the hospital in my year, coz they employ everyone
    oh god next thing youknow common folk will be performing heart surgery *shrug*

ReputationRep:
    lol.well i need to get a job where they pay, not work experience.lol.
    oooo, Brixton is a heaven.lol.although I ve never been there, but it koool down there. You should visit it. A very nice area.

ReputationRep:
    oh god next thing youknow common folk will be performing heart surgery *shrug*
    oi, my uncle is a surgeon, so perhaps I ve got a talent and genes passed on from my grand parents,lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol dotn tell you seriously dont know where brixton is, and 'rural' HAHAHAH!
    i got some brixton cheese in my fridge, so it didnt take much inteligence to link the two...

must be great for your nigerian friends izzy, to be making cheese and milkin teh ol' cow like that i wish i had similar priveleges.

ReputationRep:
    Erm - there is a very small village called Brixton somewhere which makes Honey and Cheese. I have some in the cupboard...

The Brixton they're talking about is the one on the end of the Victoria Line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    lol.well i need to get a job where they pay, not work experience.lol.
    oooo, Brixton is a heaven.lol.although I ve never been there, but it koool down there. You should visit it. A very nice area.
    you could just 'work' for a family friend and get them to apply for the ni number

ReputationRep:
    yer, thats a nice idea. i can give some money to him and ask him for some sort of letter that i work for him and he pays me certain amount of money. then he puts the money i gave to him on my bank account during a whole month and thats done.lola good idea. thanks empty bub.i ll rep u when i can.
    about brixton, the cheese is sooooo nice. shmoogle you should even try these protein rich milk shakes made in brixton.lol.

ReputationRep:
    lol i wanna try some of this brixton cheese, lol

WAHEY!! 1000!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    lol i wanna try some of this brixton cheese, lol

WAHEY!! 1000!
    Congratulations. I tihnk TSR members should get something special when they hit 1000

ReputationRep:
    lets rep collectively mtbab then.lol.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.