The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hum my bf preferes completly bare hence im bare, ive read somewhere tho that a messy 'area' is one of the biggest turn offs!
Reply 2
what qualifies as a messy "area"?
lol, unkempt and overgrown!
Reply 4
ah thats ok then lol
we cud do with a blokes opinion! what is ur favourite 'style'?
Reply 6
miss_buttercup
we cud do with a blokes opinion! what is ur favourite 'style'?

well I Just trim mine down to quite short length so its all neat,tidy and even, don't think I could ever shave bare.
Reply 7
Owain
well I Just trim mine down to quite short length so its all neat,tidy and even, don't think I could ever shave bare.

whats your favourite style on a woman?
Reply 8
Anything is better than completely untouched.
I tried shaving it all off once, and it itched so much it nearly drove me mad!
I do keep mine 'tidy' but shaving is so painful and itchy, i wonder why i bother. my boyf says he wouldn't mind if i didn't!
Reply 11
Get rid of it! All of it!
Reply 12
I swear I read that in a survey once all guys hated the completely bare look (since it bordered on the little girl creepiness a bit too much) and the patterns turned them off (the little diamonds, the swirly things, I don't know) and that untouched was fine since it made the girl look like an actual girl, rather than like barbie or something.
Reply 13
I get rid of it ALL. I hate hair.
Reply 14
IceFleur
I swear I read that in a survey once all guys hated the completely bare look (since it bordered on the little girl creepiness a bit too much) and the patterns turned them off (the little diamonds, the swirly things, I don't know) and that untouched was fine since it made the girl look like an actual girl, rather than like barbie or something.

Nah, thats *******s, either no hair or just a little bit or well trimmed, theres nothing worse than a completely natural lady garden.
Reply 15
It's all about the hollywood!
Reply 16
Carrit
what qualifies as a messy "area"?

Merseyside?
Reply 17
Ellie4
It's all about the hollywood!

:dito:
Reply 18
2 5 +
Merseyside?

LOL

I don't like it completely bare. I read somewhere that pubic hair is generally considered "ridiculously sexy"... and I don't think that means 'excessively sexy', but rather, 'sexy in a ridiculous way', which I'd be inclined to agree with.

Gotta have something imo.
Reply 19
Tidied up. Its all about showing your a real WOMAN!

Latest

Trending

Trending