Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    dont think u can beat the brazilian on a girl works 4 me evry time!

ReputationRep:
    So do I vote for what I AM or what I PREFER in a girl?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    So do I vote for what I AM or what I PREFER in a girl?? :confused:
    what u prefer on a girl

ReputationRep:
    you dont want hairs in your mouth so its gotta be trimmed/shaved/waxed at least a bit. As longs as its tidy tho, a bit of hair is nice like the brazilian...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen)
    I get rid of it ALL. I hate hair.
    :dito:

yuk.

ReputationRep:
    never ever ever attempt to SHAVE it off thats madness. get the wax out!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    never ever ever attempt to SHAVE it off thats madness. get the wax out!!!!
    But then you have to wait for it to grow back to a certain length before you can wax it again :hmpf: shaving is easier and less painful.

ReputationRep:
    then ull get dodgy shaving rash n stuff which is ergh. ok compromise veet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapysudds1)
    then ull get dodgy shaving rash n stuff which is ergh. ok compromise veet
    I've been doing it for so long that I don't get a rash, it doesn't itch and I have never cut myself doing it so...don't really see a reason to get the chemicals out!

Cxx

ReputationRep:
    I was doing it for ages and the rash goes away so long as you keep up with it. just think how your legs were to begin with! And its cleaner - have since gotten annoyed with the whole thing and am a little natural again. Realised how much i hated it! So i might shave it all off again now. dunno, maybe make a funky design with it, what you think?

ReputationRep:
    My bf would love me to go completely bare but i've never had the guts to actually go that far whats the best way to take it all off? Shaving? waxing?

ReputationRep:
    waxing, get to the beauticians for a hollywood!

ReputationRep:
    Brazillian is very sexy!

It depends on how thin you make the landing strip though!

ReputationRep:
    This thread reminds me of a situation involving me and my friend. Every day we used to get the train home from school, and this girl (couple of years younger than us) used to walk past us every time without fail, and she had the most disgusting pubey head of hair you've ever seen! It was just like a mop of pubes. My friend, quite disgustingly, said once "I wonder what her lady garden's like!" - I was just in fits of laughter, despite his statement being so so so very wrong, on so many levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Franz Ferdinand)
    Brazillian is very sexy!

It depends on how thin you make the landing strip though!
    Brazillian ****ing ROCKS!!

Its like... the sexy lady garden!!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing or a small strip is the way forward.

ReputationRep:
    I just sort of trim it down a little so it won't poke out of the sides of underwear (that just ick to me) but I don't really do anything else to it. I don't have a giant fur-bush tho lol so it's not bad.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing or small brazilian.

ReputationRep:
    Think ive had every every single style

never been left to its own devices though...yucky in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    Totally untouched, unkempt and afro-like is quite a turn off, but completely bare would probably make me the closest to physically sick seeing anything ever could. Don't like the Brazillian either. In an ideal world, it would be trimmed with scissors and anything around 'the edges' waxed. If you're not going to wax it, I wouldn't shave it either, because if you get a rash or you leave it a day or two and it's stubbly then quite frankly I'd rather share a broken lift with Janet Street Porter and Tracy Emin. However, at the end of the day, I think a lady should have whatever she feels comfortable with. It's your hair after all.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 25, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.