Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What do you think the result will be? Arsenal need a win to be guaranteed a top spot, but if inter draw away, then a draw for arsenal will be enough to secure 2nd position.
    I hope that Arsne Wenger does play Henry,cos he could be the important difference b/w the 2 sides, especially if arsenal don't play as well as they should. Viera will be back too. Reallistically, arsenal should win comfortably; I just hope arsenal don't choke.

ReputationRep:
    gogo Arsenal, although I hate them, prefer to have English teams progressing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    gogo Arsenal, although I hate them, prefer to have English teams progressing
    come on arsenal!! Of course Wenger will play Henry. theres no doubt about it. Arsenal SHOULD win comfortably, but they can be so unpredictable sometimes. Henry is the man. One of the best strikers in the world, full stop. there is no striker that is so good in so many different disciplines.

ReputationRep:
    I think Arsenal will win but not comfortably. There are no easy games in the Champions League these days - anyone can beat anyone.

ReputationRep:
    i'm scared already!!! please god! please god!!!!! all my friends are chelsea. i couldnt bear it if arsenal lost. actually if they draw and either inter or kiev win then wer'e out too!!!

ReputationRep:
    We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

We're through to the next round! What a turnaround! From 1 point from 3 games and bottom of the group to top of the group with 10 points. Only problem is that Arsenal should have scored many more goals to have killed L M earlier.
    Commiserations to Celtic. Horrid way to out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

We're through to the next round! What a turnaround! From 1 point from 3 games and bottom of the group to top of the group with 10 points. Only problem is that Arsenal should have scored many more goals to have killed L M earlier.
    Commiserations to Celtic. Horrid way to out!
    i didn't know you were a gooooooooooner.

All part of Wenger's masterplan I tells ya.
    Controlled the game throughout, except for a couple last minute mistakes, which we must correct because we'll play better teams. Didn't they learn anything from Leicester?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    i didn't know you were a gooooooooooner.

All part of Wenger's masterplan I tells ya.
    Controlled the game throughout, except for a couple last minute mistakes, which we must correct because we'll play better teams. Didn't they learn anything from Leicester?
    Now we've gotta make sure that we get back to winning ways in the premiership. Chelsea have no right being at the top. It was all but ours last weekend, and we'll be back where we belong soon!

ReputationRep:
    damn right u are......... we should be top by far.... do u reckon we can do the quad this year? we might be a bit short on resources, but we've done pretty well so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    damn right u are......... we should be top by far.... do u reckon we can do the quad this year? we might be a bit short on resources, but we've done pretty well so far
    Wenger might by 1 or 2 players at most, but if we're real short, we'd have to use some youngsters. Let's hope Henrydoesn't get injured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    do the quad? slightly optomistic.
    i'm pretty sure we'll sign a new player in january, since we're apparently just about to announce funding for ashburton grove.
    i was at leicester on saturday, it was heart breaking, as bad as a loss really.

ReputationRep:
    do the quad? slightly optomistic.
    i'm pretty sure we'll sign a new player in january, since we're apparently just about to announce funding for ashburton grove.
    i was at leicester on saturday, it was heart breaking, as bad as a loss really.
    A team that scraped through a group with Dynamo Kiev and Locomotiv in it will never go far in the knock out stages.

I screamed in delight and thought of you DMM when that Leicester goal went in. Just so you know.

ReputationRep:
    chelsea will win the quad
    Finally I agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    A team that scraped through a group with Dynamo Kiev and Locomotiv in it will never go far in the knock out stages.

I screamed in delight and thought of you DMM when that Leicester goal went in. Just so you know.
    yep that's scraped through as group winners. Our group, team for team, was harder than yours, sparata, besiktas and lazio are all joke teams.

ReputationRep:

i'm sorry, you won at leeds did you?

ReputationRep:
    yep that's scraped through as group winners. Our group, team for team, was harder than yours, sparata, besiktas and lazio are all joke teams.
    You still scraped through.

ReputationRep:
    You still scraped through.
    yeah, 5-1 away to inter was really close.

ReputationRep:
    i'm sorry, you won at leeds did you?
    No. You might want to learn how do read football scores if you need confirmation of that.

ReputationRep:
    No. You might want to learn how do read football scores if you need confirmation of that.
    i'm sorry, did u even go to leeds?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, 5-1 away to inter was really close.
    We did the same to Lazio (and didn't concede).

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.