Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Because arsenal have raised all their players through their youth team, haven't they?
    plus, i'm sorry, but arsenal may have a lot of foreign players, but the only team that can't say anything about that is chelsea. A couple of seasons ago you were regularly fielding teams with not one englishman. Not sure if you supported the club back then.
    5 to 8pm, 24 hr clock.

ReputationRep:
    I know. Almost as hilarious as A*****l.

By the way I don't get that 5 to 8pm thing.
    of course you don't, you're nothing more than a post sky glory hunter.

Posted by Toffee - 3 Minutes Ago at 11:16 PM
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Toffee
    Because arsenal have raised all their players through their youth team, haven't they?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than A*****l.

in response to your own question, that's called talking to yourself, and you don't need to be medically qualified to see that.

ReputationRep:
    You know who I meant to quote.

I may be naive/inexperience, but I'm not stupid.

ReputationRep:
    You know who I meant to quote.

I may be naive/inexperience, but I'm not stupid.
    ok, just to clear this up for you.............................

1955, must be a very special year for you, the last time Chelsea won the league. Its a proud history, though you should really know a lot more about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    ok, just to clear this up for you.............................

1955, must be a very special year for you, the last time Chelsea won the league. Its a proud history, though you should really know a lot more about it.
    Well maybe you could just say 1955 (which I have read about and appreciated).

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe you could just say 1955 (which I have read about and appreciated).
    sure u have

ReputationRep:
    sure u have
    I have actually. Before Chelsea magazine folded I bought it every month.

ReputationRep:
    A team that scraped through a group with Dynamo Kiev and Locomotiv in it will never go far in the knock out stages.

I screamed in delight and thought of you DMM when that Leicester goal went in. Just so you know.
    sorry? you forgot to mention a team that beat inter 5-1.

and come on dynamo kiev are a good side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kebab22)

No, and no.

I was talking about arsenal, so there was no need to mention them again.

ReputationRep:
    No, and no.

I was talking about arsenal, so there was no need to mention them again.
    and so was kebab...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kebab22)

Do I have to spell this out for you both.

*Arsenal* scraped through a group with Dynamo Kiev and Locomotiv in it and *Arsenal* will not go far in the knock out stages.

Oh btw thanks for quoting me kebab, I enjoyed writing that post almost as much as I'm sure DMM had reading it.

Cheating Jeffers

ReputationRep:
    Do I have to spell this out for you both.

*Arsenal* scraped through a group with Dynamo Kiev and Locomotiv in it and *Arsenal* will not go far in the knock out stages.

Oh btw thanks for quoting me kebab, I enjoyed writing that post almost as much as I'm sure DMM had reading it.

Cheating Jeffers
    nothing but jealous mutterings.

ReputationRep:
    nothing but jealous mutterings.
    Heh. Correct mutterings.

Well mummy is ready to read me my bedtime story now.

Its been fun. Tra la.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand your meaning of "scraped through". Our fate was in our own hands. Sraping through would be scoring a goal in the last few minutes and scraping through as group runners up. We won the group!
    Also, I would love to see how Chelsea would have reacted if they were in our situation after 3 games. Few people gave us any chance of going through, let alone winning the group. Yet we showed so much character to win 3 games in a row, including inter who we outplayed away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I don't understand your meaning of "scraped through". Our fate was in our own hands. Sraping through would be scoring a goal in the last few minutes and scraping through as group runners up. We won the group!
    Also, I would love to see how Chelsea would have reacted if they were in our situation after 3 games. Few people gave us any chance of going through, let alone winning the group. Yet we showed so much character to win 3 games in a row, including inter who we outplayed away.
    Well maybe you listened to our fans at the Lazio game:

'Arsenal, are you watching?'

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe you listened to our fans at the Lazio game:

'Arsenal, are you watching?'
    yeh, and we responded to top our group. nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to convey my disgrace at the way Celtic were dumped out of the Champions League. For a team that has worked so hard, and deserved every point they got; to be disgarded through an incorrect (at worst, dubious at best) refereeing decision, is undeserved.

ReputationRep:
    yeh, and we responded to top our group. nuff said.
    Topping a group with 10 points is fortunate. Well done, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Topping a group with 10 points is fortunate. Well done, anyway.
    topping a group with 10 may be fortunate, but you get 10 points in the group stage and it almost guarantees progress. Thanks anyway.

ReputationRep:
    topping a group with 10 may be fortunate, but you get 10 points in the group stage and it almost guarantees progress. Thanks anyway.
    True.

There is only one way that you can't qualify with ten points, and this would be extremely unlucky.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.