Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Didnt think this exam was too bad, except for the first question. made me worried about unifying concepts- and i was right! it was harder!
    what did other people think??

ReputationRep:
    What was the first question? I've already forgotten.

This paper was much easier than bloody Unifying EvilConcepts, though still too much ecology, (any ecology is more than enough).

ReputationRep:
    this was an absolutely terrible paper and i HAVE SO FAILED! bye bye univeristy place.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if iv done well or badly on that paper! I couldn't decifer what the nerve impulse essay question was asking...

ReputationRep:
    central concepts was so easy compared to what i expected
    and unifying wasnt to bad either

ReputationRep:
    for the tissue question that secretes the glucagon and insulin, i knew it was islets of langerhans, but i wasnt sure if it was a tissue so i put the pancreas, so i think iv got that wrong. what does every1 else think?

ReputationRep:
    i put iselts of langerhans in the pancreas. hhopefuly i wont get marked down for writing both. they can penalise you, youre pefectly correct its the pancreas.
    I dont mind the ecology and evolution questions cuz the answers are generic so i just learn them. i hate the topic though
    The action potential question was hard- i didnt know if it wanted me to talk about resting potential and action potential or how an action potential generates another. that was hard, but its a prose question so there should be lots of marking points.
    Ah well...no more plant biology for me EVER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oneeyedandgreen)
    i put iselts of langerhans in the pancreas.
    word for word, thats what i put lol
    and i described how an action potential occurs as well as about the slatatory conduction rubbish about schwann cells

ReputationRep:
    oooh...me too! i never understood the action potential so i wrote everything i could remember

ReputationRep:
    i think your ansa paper is exactly the same as mine

ReputationRep:
    do you normaly get high marks? cuz if you do thats looking good for me! lol

ReputationRep:
    i hope so
    that question about cyanide, i started writing my mammalian knowledge, i started talking bout mysosn heads not detaching and so no muslce contraction so ur heart might stop and also skeletal muyscle dusnt push bloods in veins, i hope i credit it for it - as well as all th spiel bout no atp produciton

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think it was too bad actually...altho I did struggle with that genetic diagram about mouse - how did everyone else find that? So glad those 2 exams are out the way!

ReputationRep:
    i did that one with no problems.. jus did it using a table
    ratio 3:3:1:1

ReputationRep:
    you should get credit for optional module stuff, even if its Any Valid Point marks. there was probably stuff in the exam that would be easier for people doing other options. they definately wont knock marks off so youlll probably get full marks for that question.

ReputationRep:
    i cud do wit a bottle now

ReputationRep:
    a bottle of what? i gotta revise for mammalian phys and chemistry today. got a day off tomorrow though- woohoo!
    revision is not going that well....

ReputationRep:
    southern comfort?
    gottas revise mammalian for friday and then after that chemistry then freeedom!

ReputationRep:
    do you have chem on thursday?
    southern comfort is great..but i prefer malibu on days like this!
    im really looking forward to after exams, it was my birthday during study leave so i havent really had a chance to go out properly yet!! but next week i will!!

ReputationRep:
    no next tuesday i do salters
    malibus ok, but u cant really just sit around with friends a drink a few bottles of malibu wit ice

it was my brithday just before study leave so i didnt properly celebrate either

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 22, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.