Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody! im Heidi and am going to bath spa sion hill campus in september to do textiles! im just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about the place and accomodation etc! I went with all my art stuff on the train from up north so that was a bit crazy and i was on my own so i got a bit lost! & i didnt get much chance to see the accomodation so if anyone could tell me anything that would be great! thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! i'm going to bath spa but newton park campus! i live around the area so i know about bath itself what do you want to know?

ReputationRep:
    oooh great thanks! well ive been once to see it, but didnt see too much of it! is it a nice place to live? (sorry im asking for basics!) and is there much to do? i thought it was beautiful when i went & chose it as my first choice! ive heard its a bit expensive though:s is that true? thankyou for your reply!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! i dont live in Bath itself but i live about half hour away, Baths a lovely place to be, there is lots to do, some touristy sites to look at - roman baths etc, also many bars and clubs if your into that thing. loads of shops to spend all your money in!!! Its also full of young people so there'll be lots of people to meet oh and tourists! Baths not too expensive (especially for students - get lots of discounts!!) not sure about the cost of living there thou! if you need to know anything else please free free to ask! x :elefant:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 20, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.