Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    EDEXCEL ENGLISH 'OF MICE AND MEN' EXAM 2003

HEY CAN ANY1 HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT WAS ON THE ENGLISH LITERATURE EDEXCEL 'OF MICE AND MEN' QUESTION????

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW!

Thanx!!!! :

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saucy000)
    EDEXCEL ENGLISH 'OF MICE AND MEN' EXAM 2003

HEY CAN ANY1 HELP ME AND TELL ME WHAT WAS ON THE ENGLISH LITERATURE EDEXCEL 'OF MICE AND MEN' QUESTION????

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW!

Thanx!!!! :
    so u can cheat on ur mock?

ReputationRep:
    no i'm in college!!
    i am doing a teaching to yr10 students!
    training to become a teacher...........need to know a good question...preferbally last years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saucy000)
    no i'm in college!!
    i am doing a teaching to yr10 students!
    training to become a teacher...........need to know a good question...preferbally last years.
    oh..i know a couple of common ones:

1) It has been said that of mice and men is sad but not entirely pessimistic. do u feel that john steinbeck shows any hope and optimism about life? explain ur reasons

2)characters have diff ideas in of mice and men about:

freedom, responsibility, caring for others and work.

choose 2 charcters and compare their ideas about each of these.which of these 2 charchters do u have more sympathy for and why?

3)how is nature used in of mice and men

ReputationRep:
    I did the AQA June '03 paper, which is probably similar; there were two options. One was how did the opening prepare the reader for what was to come later in the book. Opening was actually quantified, so it actually read first three paragraphs or something similar. I can't remember what the other option was, even though it was the one that I actually did...

ReputationRep:
    Thanx 4 dem!
    i'll use em!
    if any one else got any more jus tell me!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.