Turn on thread page Beta

Omfg feel like a ming ding! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    You look pretty small, you're probably an 8! I dunno about pounds, I only know my weight in stones!
    i used a convertor online and it's about 7.5 stones...

which means nothing to me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eurasianfeline)

That's tiny for your height! I'm 8 stone, and I think I'm a good few inches shorter than you!

ReputationRep:
    Heh, "ming ding??" I thought to myself. I don't think I've gained weight, I'm just the same as ever. Ick.

ReputationRep:
    I've lost weight =/

ReputationRep:
    I aint been to the gym in ages and i feel like im losing all my precious gains! :|

ReputationRep:

That's diddy :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I've been eating way to much over the exams. There's a really nice bakery on the way home from school, and I keep popping in to buy a cake!

ReputationRep:
    My weight has gone down a little bit (few lbs) but I know I have got a lot less fit as I haven't played footy in weeks, badminton in at least a month and I gave up 'working out'* when exams went hardcore.

*that sounds pretty silly but you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    i have actually been eating more healthily...to help my brain make the best use of the little revision i've done...lol but i have been drinking too much red bull which isnt good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    That's diddy :eek:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :confused:
    You're really really slim.

ReputationRep:
    i no i havnt done any sprot in like 6 weeks, i feel v v strange

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twiga)
    You're really really slim.
    stubbornly...i want to say i'm not.
    i know i should believe you.

ReputationRep:
    And I think you should believe me too :p:

:flowers:

ReputationRep:
    omg you're the same height as me and a stone lighter!!! And people tell me i'm slim/thin. Thinking about it though, l i have cleavage which must account for something!! You need to eat more!! You could be a size 10/8/6 depending on your frame. Like even if i lost all the fat on my body, my shoulders & hips would still make me a size 10/8!
    I've not put on weight just recently, probably in the last 3 months i've been eating more and gotten 2 or 3 pounds heavier, grr. it's hard to conseal in strappy summery clothes!

ReputationRep:
    but remember loopz the boys want the curves so i'll think you'll win huni!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjimcflanji)
    but remember loopz the boys want the curves so i'll think you'll win huni!!!
    So boys like curves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loopz)
    omg you're the same height as me and a stone lighter!!! And people tell me i'm slim/thin. Thinking about it though, l i have cleavage which must account for something!! You need to eat more!! You could be a size 10/8/6 depending on your frame. Like even if i lost all the fat on my body, my shoulders & hips would still make me a size 10/8!
    i have ED. it's not that easy.
    i don't want to hijack this thread so that's all i'll say here.

ReputationRep:
    i have ED. it's not that easy.
    i don't want to hijack this thread so that's all i'll say here.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    well they don't want girls that are stick thin or have nothing to grab onto shall we say (which sucks for me)...i can't remember what thread i was on but loopz was there too i think..well whatever it was that was the conclusion...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.