Turn on thread page Beta

Omfg feel like a ming ding! watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been eating loads lately. And I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks. It's not good.

ReputationRep:
    I've done the opposite, I forget to have meals, I've gone down a clothes size in about a month. Not deliberately, I just get into whatever I'm doing and forget that I should really eat something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    I've done the opposite, I forget to have meals, I've gone down a clothes size in about a month. Not deliberately, I just get into whatever I'm doing and forget that I should really eat something.
    How come I do the same with the occasional blip and I put on weight? :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjimcflanji)
    well they don't want girls that are stick thin or have nothing to grab onto shall we say (which sucks for me)...i can't remember what thread i was on but loopz was there too i think..well whatever it was that was the conclusion...
    ah, i'm everywhere :rolleyes:, well hopefully i'll run into some guys who like my figure!

eurasianfeline- i thought you were in control of your ED If you're losing weight again you really need to take action [however you did last time, i don't know how] to make yourself eat more :confused:

ReputationRep:
    oooo i like the phrase "ming ding"!!!! and yes i do feel like one... i didn't exercise before my exams but i normally have a very good diet... now though i feel like i have gained sooooo much weight! am gonna resolve this by goin on the dance mat hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    I've actually found that I've been more active than usual just to avoid revision. Doing squash training almost constantly (well about 4 times a week), and I trained for 2 hours last night setting me up with a nice blister to carry into my history exam. I've also started going to the gym with my dad as an excuse to get away from it all. Come to think of it, I'm absolutely nackered at the moment. However the worst has to have been last Sunday where I had to go to an orchestra rehearsal for 3 hours in the hottest and most humid conditions ever. Who would think that playing violin could be so tiring.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.