Turn on thread page Beta

Red Hot Chilli Peppers society watch

ReputationRep:
    *points and laughs*

ReputationRep:
    shut-up adam!
    you explain it then.. just because you can use the word dosent mean you know what it means! you proberly herd your mum using it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    shut-up adam!
    you explain it then.. just because you can use the word dosent mean you know what it means! you proberly herd your mum using it!
    :haha AJ!
    he always uses words that he dosent know the meaning to, it makes him sound smart...but he isnt lol

ReputationRep:
    awww bless him.. we seem to be hyjacking all the thred we go into! we should syop before we get a wrning!

im off anyways!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by braders89)
    :haha AJ!
    he always uses words that he dosent know the meaning to, it makes him sound smart...but he isnt lol

whatever....only occasionally and i say i have no idea what it meens as well.
    its when you are say things you think are true that make you sound big headed like "i got an A* on that exam easily"....something i have never said, or "i scored the best goal ever"...something i say often

ReputationRep:
    awww bless him.. we seem to be hyjacking all the thred we go into! we should syop before we get a wrning!

im off anyways!
    yeah lol

cya hayley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:

im off anyways!
    yeah lol

cya hayley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    whatever....only occasionally and i say i have no idea what it meens as well.
    its when you are say things you think are true that make you sound big headed like "i got an A* on that exam easily"....something i have never said, or "i scored the best goal ever"...something i say often

bless.. bye bard. by adam by all!

ReputationRep:
    yeah "bard"

ReputationRep:
    bard! ???lol

ReputationRep:
    i think by the way is a good album. but so is the hyde park one.

need to get this thread active folks

ReputationRep:
    Can I join? I was front row at the Hyde park gig last year, right in the middle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_crazyflakes)
    Can I join? I was front row at the Hyde park gig last year, right in the middle
    the front row! lucky. i couldnt even get there. one of mates got threatened there becasue he asked someone to move, they said that they'd kill him and told him to shut up lol.

(he's still alive)

ReputationRep:
    cheers for highjacking the thread makes me look popular, there is actually no soc yet but tbc

btw is the best album as it has btw best eva song

ReputationRep:
    greatest hits is the best lol.....but californication probably best real album....no stand out ones as they all only have about 3/4/5 brilliant songs and then some not great but alright stuff. btw is great and so is cant stop so possibly btw as best album. undecided and i cant be arsed to think about it

ReputationRep:
    Rhcp! Rule!
    Anthony Kiedis Is God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    greatest hits is the best lol.....but californication probably best real album....no stand out ones as they all only have about 3/4/5 brilliant songs and then some not great but alright stuff. btw is great and so is cant stop so possibly btw as best album. undecided and i cant be arsed to think about it
    i personally think blood sugar sex magic is by far the best. my favourite song though would have to be californication, i love the guitar playing in that song

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe i miss their concert in Hyde Park. I had my A2 maths exam on that day.

<-- Great Fan of THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

have got their posters all around my wall.

I would like to join this society . too

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    personally i think greatest gits is the best but By the way is also pretty good. I dont really think too much of the Hyde Park album, i get bored with the songs when they go on for too long. What does everyone else think of live albums?

ReputationRep:
    I want in! I've touched Flea (legaly; hand damn it) and i got 2 of the chili's tat's! Wooo!

(Here's One...)
    Attached Images

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.