Turn on thread page Beta

Wish me luck for tomorrow/Friday forumites!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    eeeek, I'm so scared - got interviews at Cambridge tomorrow!! *fingers crossed* I hope it goes well! Good luck to everyone else who's in the process of interviews!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    eeeek, I'm so scared - got interviews at Cambridge tomorrow!! *fingers crossed* I hope it goes well! Good luck to everyone else who's in the process of interviews!!
    Youll do fine .. deep breaths, stay calm and focused good luck!

ReputationRep:
    kick some ass.
    talkin about cambridge. my m8 got rejected for medicine the other day with 10A*,2A at gcse and 4A,1B at AS.

good luck.

Good Luck Sweetie!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    kick some ass.
    talkin about cambridge. my m8 got rejected for medicine the other day with 10A*,2A at gcse and 4A,1B at AS.

good luck.
    Yeah, great way to inspire confidence lol. Good luck Adhsur.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy!

---

All the best,

Egan

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck, I'm sure you'll do great.

ReputationRep:
    knock em out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    knock em out.
    Easier said than done, but thanks

ReputationRep:
    what college r u applyin to and for what

im aplyin to Fitwilliam for maths and my interviews are on friday but im going there 2moro.

ReputationRep:
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck,

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck!!!

Don't stress too much and you'll be fine, sweedie!

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck If you're anything like you are in this forum in the interview then they will offer you a place on the spot!! Seriously, I'm sure you'll do fine...infact I'm sure you'll do great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    Good Luck If you're anything like you are in this forum in the interview then they will offer you a place on the spot!! Seriously, I'm sure you'll do fine...infact I'm sure you'll do great
    Bless you - unfortunately I don't think I am, but thanks for the support!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck. Stay calm, you'll be fine!

And don't worry about taking a bit of extra time to think about a reply. Worked for me...

ReputationRep:
    good luck and try and enjoy it. Are you staying over for any time. Mine last year was 3 days and i only spent about 11/2 hours in total being interviewed. The experience was great and it was a really good rehersal for uni wherever you go because you are forced to talk to random people.

I'm sure you'll do fine. remember if they didn't think you were a plausible candidate they would not have invited you to interview in teh first place.

ReputationRep:
    Adshur fellow GOT member. Can you unban me. I was supposed to be unbanned at 9.00 but I'm still banned by edders. Please, i'll give you rep from my bigger post account once you unlocked it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.