Turn on thread page Beta

Wish me luck for tomorrow/Friday forumites!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    Adshur fellow GOT member. Can you unban me. I was supposed to be unbanned at 9.00 but I'm still banned by edders. Please, i'll give you rep from my bigger post account once you unlocked it.
    I'm afraid I don't know how to unban you, and at any rate I don't know the technicalities of why you were banned and how long for...it's probably best if I stay out of this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I'm afraid I don't know how to unban you, and at any rate I don't know the technicalities of why you were banned and how long for...it's probably best if I stay out of this...
    think of the rep

ReputationRep:
    Bless you - unfortunately I don't think I am, but thanks for the support!
    i knew u wasnt worth all those gems..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    i knew u wasnt worth all those gems..
    The shame.

ReputationRep:
    The shame.
    yeah..anyway, how come ur the only one who started a thread on having an interview tmrw? lots of people have..

and isnt there a sticky for oxbridge interviews..tut tut, u shud know better.

ReputationRep:
    yeah..anyway, how come ur the only one who started a thread on having an interview tmrw? lots of people have..

and isnt there a sticky for oxbridge interviews..tut tut, u shud know better.
    Because I'm special

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm special
    ok then..anyway a final good luck. and remember to smile, and not to pick ur nose/scratch and stuff.
    what u wearing?

ReputationRep:
    ok then..anyway a final good luck. and remember to smile, and not to pick ur nose/scratch and stuff.
    what u wearing?
    Lol!! I won't do that - don't worry. Who do you take me for????

As for what I'm wearing - something casual...certainly not a suit.

ReputationRep:
    Lol!! I won't do that - don't worry. Who do you take me for????

As for what I'm wearing - something casual...certainly not a suit.
    hmm..all my m8s dressed quite smartly for most of their interviews..but over-the-top-smart at oxf/cam...but i guess its always best to be urself.

ReputationRep:
    hmm..all my m8s dressed quite smartly for most of their interviews..but over-the-top-smart at oxf/cam...but i guess its always best to be urself.
    Ah i see.

ReputationRep:
    i just came back from cambridge............ and I met this person doing Maths who was also from west yorkshire, and is very active on the web....... its not u Adhsur is it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    i just came back from cambridge............ and I met this person doing Maths who was also from west yorkshire, and is very active on the web....... its not u Adhsur is it...
    No...three reasons why...

1. I'm a girl.
    2. My interview is tomorrow...not already done.
    3. I'm not a mathematician.

ReputationRep:
    No...three reasons why...

1. I'm a girl.

he didnt mention a guy..

ReputationRep:
    he didnt mention a guy..
    Doh! I really am on form aren't I Perfect for my interview.

ReputationRep:
    Doh! I really am on form aren't I Perfect for my interview.
    lol, dont think about interview too much..actually my m8 had his for medicine he sed he felt too relaxed..and messed up bcoz he didnt give the q's enuf thought :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol, dont think about interview too much..actually my m8 had his for medicine he sed he felt too relaxed..and messed up bcoz he didnt give the q's enuf thought :confused:
    Awww well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776 2)
    think of the rep
    are you still banned?

ReputationRep:
    everyone's like that............ we all screw up easy Qs under pressure..... it happened today.

don't worry, all the other prosp. students are really friendly, i made loads of friends yesterday and today (i should have been revising or sumthing for todays interview, but instead we played pool and cards, and outchatted the current undergraduates in the college JCR - we were the last to leave last night, and did absolutely no work). but it doesn't matter, it helps u relax anyway.

oh, and i think King's earned all their food and accomodation money back from me in 20p pieces for the pool table

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    are you still banned?
    Yes i just checked.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.