Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
??
You could do... but then you'd feel sick and headache-y... possibly dizzy too

...happens
Reply 3
make you hyper
Reply 4
Taking 10 pro plus will actually have a similar effect as taking E and mixing it with Ket after a half litre of Vodka.

True story.
I wouldn't advise doing what I have done at least twice, which is to take ten within the space of 30 minutes.

I was fine, but you probably shouldn't.
Over 9000.
A pro-plus contains 50mg of caffeine. One shot of espresso contains about 185mg.

You can take quite a few at once - it's not exactly paracetamol.
Reply 8
I still manage to sleep after pro-plus.

If it says 2, just take 2? Why would you need/want to take more?
Reply 9
Pro Plus never worked with me :/
I've taken more before although not many more, I prefer Tesco's own, much cheaper and are caffine and glucose so give you energy aswell instead of just keeping you awake.

Not sure if them or Pro plus work for me though as I'm pretty good at staying awake anyway.
Reply 11
I remember once I had a couple of cups of coffee then took 4 or 5 as I was still tired. result ? tired with stomach ache. I've given up with it. Relentless is best :biggrin:
i took 4 at once and just felt really awake for a few hours.

my mate took 8 at once and he wrote an essay really fast if that helps??
Reply 13
lella_m
I still manage to sleep after pro-plus.

If it says 2, just take 2? Why would you need/want to take more?

Because I've took two and I'm still tired!
Just make sure youre used to it. The biggest concern would be taking a stack if youre not used to drinking coffee - ODing on caffeine is very unpleasant at best (racing heart, feeling clammy and jittery) or it can be fatal. You can build up a tolerance to caffeine, so use your nowse.
Lol. Don't take them. They just make you feel ill...and then you can't sleep.
Reply 16
When I was like 15 or 16 I ground up the entire packet and snorted it, I just got really hyper and couldnt stop talking, happy times:top:. So I dont think taking more than 2 would do anything to you.
Reply 17
I wouldn't bother. I took 12 once and just got a bit of a sore head, it didn't make me feel more awake at all. But if caffeine works for you, I'd say 5 or 6 maybe?

Cautionary tale - I once took 24 and was very, VERY ill for 2 days, I thought I was going to die. Don't take that many.
Reply 18
You can take quite a few without it being very dangerous, but I wouldn't recommend it. It just makes you more awake - I don't think it helps your actual mental state. For instance, it'll keep you up, but you won't be very good at writing an essay.
i had 19 pro plus in 20 minutes once that was ******* funny, but seriously "pro plus popping" does not make you hard etc, anyway 2 pro plus will do **** all you need at least 5 to wake you up.

Latest