Getting rid of Hiccups Watch

This discussion is closed.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The method that always works for me is to get a drink and bend over forwards until you can take a couple of mouthfuls from the wrong side of the glass/cup etc.

Looks daft but It works for me
love_4_ducks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
The method that always works for me is to get a drink and bend over forwards until you can take a couple of mouthfuls from the wrong side of the glass/cup etc.

Looks daft but It works for me
answer this question.

What is the seventeebth letter of the alphabet.

It makes you think of something else try it
Fox_Rocks
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
Oh My God...i searched on google for "how do i get rid of hiccups?" and your forum came up...anyways i read all this ideas and then i finally was brave enough to try the vinegar one (i used Balsamic Vinegar) and it worked great! it has been 4 minutes so far and no sign of them! Anyways to everyone out there, it's worth the shock to get rid of them!
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fox_Rocks)
Oh My God...i searched on google for "how do i get rid of hiccups?" and your forum came up...anyways i read all this ideas and then i finally was brave enough to try the vinegar one (i used Balsamic Vinegar) and it worked great! it has been 4 minutes so far and no sign of them! Anyways to everyone out there, it's worth the shock to get rid of them!
Two seconds later Fox_Rocks posted.....
(Original post by Fox_Rocks)
*hiccup* *hiccup* *hiccup* *hic damn up*
sirius
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Saf!)
or dont breath for a minute
holding your breath cured my hiccups. haha thanks
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.34%
No (202)
72.66%

Watched Threads