Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    The method that always works for me is to get a drink and bend over forwards until you can take a couple of mouthfuls from the wrong side of the glass/cup etc.

Looks daft but It works for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    The method that always works for me is to get a drink and bend over forwards until you can take a couple of mouthfuls from the wrong side of the glass/cup etc.

Looks daft but It works for me
    answer this question.

What is the seventeebth letter of the alphabet.

It makes you think of something else try it

Oh My God...i searched on google for "how do i get rid of hiccups?" and your forum came up...anyways i read all this ideas and then i finally was brave enough to try the vinegar one (i used Balsamic Vinegar) and it worked great! it has been 4 minutes so far and no sign of them! Anyways to everyone out there, it's worth the shock to get rid of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox_Rocks)
    Oh My God...i searched on google for "how do i get rid of hiccups?" and your forum came up...anyways i read all this ideas and then i finally was brave enough to try the vinegar one (i used Balsamic Vinegar) and it worked great! it has been 4 minutes so far and no sign of them! Anyways to everyone out there, it's worth the shock to get rid of them!
    Two seconds later Fox_Rocks posted.....
    (Original post by Fox_Rocks)
    *hiccup* *hiccup* *hiccup* *hic damn up*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    or dont breath for a minute
    holding your breath cured my hiccups. haha thanks

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.