Turn on thread page Beta

ever get suspended/excluded from school? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a good girl Never been suspended or excluded, no detentions, or anything like that. Only ever had disciplinary stuff once.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Had my fair share of detentions for being too lazy to do homework, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    oh well...
    i didn't/still don't really see being sent home as discipline :/

ReputationRep:
    I did have detention though. Usually for forgetting books. Ooopsie. hehe.

ReputationRep:
    I have almost been suspended but wasn't, but what actually happened was worse. Really crap.

ReputationRep:
    well, not the whole time, but meh. anyway she is a twisted bitter little ****ing ***** who i will enjoy killing one day.

sorry but she really did **** up my school life from yr7 to 9.
    What did she do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I'm a good girl Never been suspended or excluded, no detentions, or anything like that.
    Hehe, me too. We had these things called 'blue letters' - they sent them home to your parents as like the last stage before detention - they were pretty mild. I never even got one of those - way too much of a goody goody lol - but it actually gets you more stick rather than less! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    its not shamfull, the ***** who made it all up will die one day, very painfully
    Well I think it is shameful. Bullying is for cowards.
    And no, I've never been suspended, isolated or excluded. I'm not a bully.

ReputationRep:
    I've had my fair share of class detentions because my form tutor insisted in absolute silence during the register and if anyone spoke the whole class got detention :rolleyes:

Apart from that no individual detentions, no suspensions etc, I was a good girl (just never got caught being bad :p: )

ReputationRep:
    I've never been suspended/expelled, and I've never had a detention, but that's because our school doesn't do detentions.

ReputationRep:
    Had 3 detentions - twice for not doing my homework and once for skiving.
    Been internally excluded for a day because of skiving.
    Thats it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    God no! :angel:
    :dito: I've never so much as had detention

ReputationRep:
    I got expelled in 3rd year

ReputationRep:
    Seriously guys, what with all the suspensions and exclusions? Just don't do anything that's obviously going to land you in trouble, and if you are going to, make sure you can either talk your way out of it or make sure no-one is going to find out.

I've never even had a lunchtime detention, let alone an afterschool, saturday detention, suspension, exclusion etc.. Them's for fools.

ReputationRep:
    You seem to be impressed about getting suspended, and for bullying..well I pity you if you find that funny.
    i love ya to hunny

ReputationRep:
    OMG 8 TIMES! REBEL GIRL!!

ive had 2 internal exclusions...but thats about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soulsussed)
    What did she do?
    she lied about crap so i got suspened loads of times. except for some time when the teacher told me i was suspened but he didnt send a letter or tell my parents, so my parents told me to go in the next day, and walking into that pe lesson and seeing the look on her face was priceless.
    but the worst thing she did, was she wrote i hate mya(or mia i dont know) on a tabel and said it was me. just in case you were wondering mia/mya was the name of her dead sister who i new nothing about untill i got told about it when i was suspened. my school is so ****ed up, im so glad ive left

ReputationRep:
    I remember I had a detention when I was like 11 or 12 years old,the teacher gave us stories me and a couple of kids,because i uased to annnoy one of my teachers alot,anyways she gave us couple of stories and let us and went out ,we kept joking and laughing then she came at the end and sent us to our classes..:p:,once for playing with a pepsie empty can as a football me and 2 other friends,they both got something like a white thingie that comes before suspending and the headteacher sent me back to class ,though I was with them,I usually get yelled at most of the time though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    :dito: I've never so much as had detention
    Damn you are a good person, I find it impossible not to get into trouble

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rising_heat)
    Damn you are a good person, I find it impossible not to get into trouble
    Never had an exclusion of any type I'm proud to say

Also never had an after-school detention, but a long time ago (yr8 and 9) I sometimes had break and lunchtime detentions due to not doing homework.

Worst trouble I've been in was a 2 week network ban for snooping using Command Prompt on school computers. Nothing compared to the suspensions and permanent network ban just handed out to the kids who tried to install keyloggers and gave themselves a million print credits.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.