Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i never even got a detention

*geek*

ReputationRep:
    if you get suspended for threatening to cut someones hair thats thats completely pathetic. ur school must be full of sad loser goody goodies if thats considered a really bad thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    if you get suspended for threatening to cut someones hair thats thats completely pathetic. ur school must be full of sad loser goody goodies if thats considered a really bad thing
    i went to a all girls convent school with nuns teaching sometimes

ReputationRep:
    i've been suspended for vandalism and disturbing janitors (heh) and then i nearly got suspended a third time for vandalising some guys car

ReputationRep:
    haha, i always escaped suspension/exclusion coz i used to be stealthy

nah i didn't bully, i jus did lots of "damaging" things to the school

"Messed up" the comps
    and the projecter
    Graffiti
    FIREWORKS

ReputationRep:
    personaly no but ma skul has a stoopid policy on hair cuts...they once suspended ma frend till he cut his afro....it was HUGE..id say the size of a really big round thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planxty)
    I got expelled in 3rd year

surely if ur expelled ur not allowed back in? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah when I was at school :eek: shame I quit without causing some major destruction

ReputationRep:
    Im a good person. Never been excluded, and only had.....
    *counts*
    7 detentions from the start if year 7
    get me!

ReputationRep:
    I've been in trouble, lol, like for chatting with friends when the teacher's trying to explain something :rolleyes:

But I've never been suspended or expelled Hehe goody two shoe me.

ReputationRep:
    i got sent home once. i had an argument with another girl and she made a big fuss about it. i was okay about it though, everyone thought it was cool because i was normally so calm. she got very f*cked up because i didn't care and it pretty much ruined her a levels (which i found very funny). the thing was, it didn't even go on my records, and i didn't get a real punishment, and i didn't get in any trouble. i just got to miss an afternoon of school!

ReputationRep:
    Of course I was never suspended. I left that sort of thing to the braindead, scummy element. The ones who are now married to people they met in pubs, have three screaming brats, live in council flats and work for the minimum wage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackin boi)
    personaly no but ma skul has a stoopid policy on hair cuts...
    Your skull? Is it particularly delicate and unable to support large amounts of hair? Is it some form of brittle bone disease? Or are you just an idiot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    quite a few times, then they introduced isolation which was worse.

yeah i no i was in isolation this monday!! it is awful u jus sit there doin nothin all day apart from crummy work you did in yr 7 its stupid i smoke n i couldnt go out side 4 a fag it was terrible i was dyin lol an ive been suspended 17 times 10 of these times for 2 days and 7 times 4 1 day

ReputationRep:
    iv been suspended once for 5 days but im not saying what for... but I know 8 kids got suspended for 3 days each cos they were smoking a spliff in the toilets. And there was crazy guy...... no1 ever found out who he was......... that used to write on the walls of the toilets with his own poo. nobody ever found out who it was but the cleaners were going nuts.

ReputationRep:
    i got suspended for a ****in pizza fight outside the library, how stupid is that

ReputationRep:
    I've never got suspended/excluded, or got a detention.

ReputationRep:
    I've only had detention once - in primary school for something that someone else did and the whole class got 20 mins detention. But I don't see why everyone is so proud of being excluded, suspended, etc. Why is it so cool to be stupid? Why isn't it cooler to be sensible, study, get good grades and leave? Why do people want to make trouble? Just think how YOU'd feel if you were on the receiving end of whatever you did to get expelled, etc. Think about other people not just yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesser weevil)
    I've only had detention once - in primary school for something that someone else did and the whole class got 20 mins detention. But I don't see why everyone is so proud of being excluded, suspended, etc. Why is it so cool to be stupid? Why isn't it cooler to be sensible, study, get good grades and leave? Why do people want to make trouble? Just think how YOU'd feel if you were on the receiving end of whatever you did to get expelled, etc. Think about other people not just yourself.
    most ppl don't go out and try to get suspended/expelled...... they're just having FUN and they get a little carried away sometimes. Anybody can get good grades, its not that hard. But I'd rather look back on my youth and say that I had enjoyed myself and not spent my school days being boring

ReputationRep:
    i've been suspended for 3 days before..just before christmas last year. Told a racist joke in biology- if i'd known the punishment i would've made it a real corker... idiot college. (not racist btw-just excitable)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.