Turn on thread page Beta

ever get suspended/excluded from school? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    why did you get expelled?

because i misbehaved and was a mouthy ***** to every body. i wasnt willing to work or settle down. i was really immature i bunked broke thing destroyed class rooms silly stuff like that....

and all because i wanted to fit in and be noticed!

NOTE!

anyone under pressure to do bad stuff in school/out of dont its not worth it

ReputationRep:
    Bullying is fun!

ReputationRep:
    because i misbehaved and was a mouthy ***** to every body. i wasnt willing to work or settle down. i was really immature i bunked broke thing destroyed class rooms silly stuff like that....

NOTE!

OMG are u serious!!! WOW..thats cool :rolleyes:

*puts my lame excuse to shame*

ReputationRep:
    *is shocked*..

GiBB* that is not cool!

ReputationRep:
    *is shocked*..

GiBB* that is not cool!
    OooOOps..
    lol i mean like for a girl to an wild attitude like that is cool....most of my g/fs are just lame and would never do anything like that take it as a compliment

ReputationRep:
    *takes the compliment*.... *hugs giBB**

thats because im a wild child a bit lame also

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)

NOTE!

thats kinda sad....

ReputationRep:
    i know its sad. i am really dissipointed with myself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    i know its sad. i am really dissipointed with myself!
    i guess everyone is like that once in their life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesser weevil)
    Why is it so cool to be stupid? Why isn't it cooler to be sensible, study, get good grades and leave?
    I may have got sent home but I'm not stupid :rolleyes: Being sensible and studying is boring!

ReputationRep:
    I got excluded several times, have a criminal record but i did well and i'm going to uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    I got excluded several times, have a criminal record but i did well and i'm going to uni.
    you are surrounded with mystery :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.